Dreamcasting: Adaptations # 5 - Blade Runner

Re: The Off-Topic Thread 3: Robot Murder Beach Party

I would cast a Labyrinth remake. Who would replace David Bowie though? :shock:

Not a bad idea, but I haven't seen it yet, and I'd rather do something I'm more familiar with. I'm intrigued by the idea of a remake of Labyrinth right now... anybody else have any ideas?

I don't know how that would be possible... It's one of my favourite films...

You remind me of the babe.
What babe?
The babe with the power.
What power?
The power of voodoo.
Who do?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the babe....

All I know is that I want to cast a Remake of "Interview with the Vampire"

I'd also mention Lord of the Flies, but I doubt anybody knows that many boy actors...

I wouldn't do Labyrinth, though. That's almost Blasphemy. David Bowie is the best character in that, and you -cant- recast him.

I'm thinking of starting a Third Dreamcasting Game, if anyone's interested... it'd be Non-Comic Adaptations. Like TV to Movie, or Book to Movie.

Who would be interested in that?

I don't know why the remake Dreamcast isn't all purpose. It would be a lot more fun (and there'd be a lot more ideas).

I don't know why the remake Dreamcast isn't all purpose. It would be a lot more fun (and there'd be a lot more ideas).

Hell, I thought it was after the Thundercats and Smokey and the Bandit rounds. Not to mention the property that started it all has been alive is every media from newspaper strips to feature films.

Hmm, okay...

So why not rename the threads from Dreamcasting: The Remakes #X - ___________ to Dreamcasting: Adaptations #X - ____________

Adaptation fits better if its not going to just be Remakes. (of course, while still allowing for Remakes when need be).

Just nothing too obscure.

but besides books the Adaptations would be remakes as we have already had tv to movie and movie to tv in the remakes on so wouldn't that be redundant?

Re: Dreamcasting: Adaptations #5 - Blade Runner

Re-Opening this thread for suggestions and whatnot, so it doesn't have to stay over in the Off-Topic thread.

Deleted the SSJIdiocy and the subsequent SSJbashing. Any more of that = Infractions...

But seriously, P-M, when's the next round coming?

(if you can't think of anything, I still really want to cast an Interview with the Vampire remake)

also, for those who missed it...

From Now On, This is a General Non-Comic Adaptation Game, which includes new castings of old movies, as well as adaptations from Books (preferably nothing too obscure), Video Games, Television Series, or... well, Anything.

The Name has been changed to Reflect that. Further threads should follow that change.

Last edited:

Deleted the SSJIdiocy and the subsequent SSJbashing. Any more of that = Infractions...

Isn't saying "SSJIdiocy" bashing? (Though honestly what do I expect with you)So shouldn't you now infarct yourself?

But seriously, P-M, when's the next round coming?

Well, I was going to do Labyrinth, which people seemed interested in, but there was the concern over recasting Bowie, which bothers me too, then all this adaptation talk started so I decided to wait until we figure this out and maybe this of somehting else to adapt rather than remake....

Well, its figured out, Adapt what you want to adapt, but if you're having trouble either just go ahead with Labyrinth or pass the duty on to someone else. But its been exactly two weeks since the last round, so lets get this thing going.

Isn't saying "SSJIdiocy" bashing? (Though honestly what do I expect with you)So shouldn't you now infarct yourself?

Nope. Just stating the truth.

And I dont know how to Infarct myself, anyway.

Well, its figured out, Adapt what you want to adapt, but if you're having trouble either just go ahead with Labyrinth or pass the duty on to someone else. But its been exactly two weeks since the last round, so lets get this thing going.

*hint hint* coughZeldacough

ooh, Legend of Zelda would be a good one...

How many people here have watched Neon Genesis: Evangelion?? That's something I'd like to cast before they finally get moving on the Live Action project.

Latest posts

Back