Dreamcasting: The Remakes # 22: Fighting Evil By Moonlight...

I don't know...NEXT weekend or THIS weekend?

Next weekend is an awful long time to keep a game going especially when there's no one participating.

I would say that if you don't recieve at least 2 more entries by Sunday, then go ahead and end it early.

I don't know...NEXT weekend or THIS weekend?
I mean, this coming weekend, yes.

I absolutely dislike the whole, let's leave a round open for two weeks business. 10 days is the sweet spot, IMHO. 7 days for people who can't hold their piece.

Tempted to close it today, but pffft, it's not like I won't be preoccupied with work.

I wanna see more casts people!!!!

I'm looking at you bluebeast and TOG.

I mean how long does it take you throw together an ensemble of pretty girls?

Sailor Moon
So from the urging of Doom I have decided to throw my hat into the ring for Sailor Moon, which I think I've seen an episode of. I decided to take the remake of Speed Racer (looks awesome), and add that zaniness to the five hottest starlets under 25 right now. And don't argue with me, these five are the hottest and I can argue with you for hours on why they are so don't try it.

Sailor Moon- Blake Lively
0000041820_20070801145008.jpg

The naive and somewhat immature leader of the group, she'd be portrayed by the ultra sexy Blake Lively of Gossip Girl.

The Tuxedo Mask- Nicholas D'Agosto
The romantic interest of Sailor Moon who helps the group in a stitch is portrayed by the kinda whiny Nicholas D'Agosto of Heroes.

Sailor Mercury- Lacey Chabert
549899254_28913dbf6c.jpg

The smart and shy member of group that controls water is portrayed by the super sexy Lacey Chabert of Mean Girls.

Sailor Mars- Megan Fox
megan-fox-picture-6.jpg

The sultriest member of the group who controls fire is portrayed by the mega sexy Megan Fox of Transformers.

Sailor Jupiter- Missy Peregrym
reaper_missyperegrym.jpg

The toughest and tallest of the group who controls lightning is portrayed by the very, very, very sexy Missy Peregrym of Reaper.

Sailor Venus- Amanda Bynes
293.bynes.amanda.051507.jpg

The boy crazy and pop girl member of the group who I guess controls love (or something) is portrayed by the hot sexy Amanda Bynes of She's the Man.

Queen Beryl- Monica Bellucci
monica_bellucci0008.jpg

The *****y enemy of the group is portrayed by the Monica Bellucci of Shoot 'Em Up.

So there's my cast. It's what every man wants.

Last edited:
Some of those are actually pretty good choices.

Okay round's closed.

Give me a moment to clear my PMbox and PM me your votes.

Remember. you can vote Compound, Doom, Houde and Bluebeast.

Last edited:
Even if it doesn't count I wanted to do one now I had a semi decent idea.

SAILORMOON

Sometime in a the near future, a post Apocalyptic setting in New York.

After an incident in New York City where The Kingdom project was searching for alternate power source and discovered one in another from somewhere. The Dark Energy destroyed part of the city and blocked the sun. Some of it fused with the CEO of the corporation (I'm not casting them because they weren't listed). Many demons and other creatures were released. The person fused with the energy had control of them and used them to basically take over the city.

Later some force called together a group of girls to help save mankind, before he the darkness spreads. I'm thinking while the entire movie is dark, the girls would be colorful and shine bright in the dark settings.

SailorMoon.jpg

Sailor Moon - Kristen Bell

Just a normal schoolgirl in New York, she was out of town on a school trip during the attach on New York. She is a strong leader while never been too commanding.

SailorMercury.jpg

Sailor Mercury - Zhang Ziyi

A rich businesswoman from China, a hard feat to achieve, she is the smartest one in the group.

SailorMars.jpg

Sailor Mars - Eliza Dusku

A convict in a women's prison in Texas. Grew up on the streets, arrested after she killed two men who tried to rape her and than her pimps. Develops a rivalry with Venus.

SailorJupiter.jpg

Sailor Jupiter - Keira Knightley

British soccer player (football). She is very quiet and shy.

SailorVenus.jpg

Sailor Venus - Elisha Cuthbert

The world's most famous pop princess. She is a spoiled arrogant *****, but starts to mellow.

TuxedoMask.jpg

The Tuxedo Mask - Josh Harnett

I dunno about keeping that codename, but he be a soldier in the resistance and becomes friend's with the girls and their contact. He also has a sort of romance developing with Moon.

I like TOG's cast enough for it to count. Feel free to recast your votes for TOG if you feel inclined to do so.

So far I've got only a vote for Doom and Bluebeast. I'm gone for twenty four hours and not enough people vote to break a tie?

Last edited:
I officially vote Doom.
Great. I just got a vote for Bluebeast and now you brought back the tie.

Nice going.

EDIT: And now someone took back his vote and changed it to Doom.

Yer all giving me a headache.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back