Dreamcasting: The Remakes Episode III - Smokey and the Bandit!

WHOA! :shock:

Much as I'd like to win this round, i'm so impressed with VVD's cast, I think he deserves everybody else's votes too.

And I'm not just saying that as a recommended inexpensive birthday gift for him :p

Last edited:
WHOA! :shock:

Much as I'd like to win this round, i'm so impressed with VVD's cast, I think he deserves everybody else's votes too.

And I'm not just saying that as a recommended inexpensive birthday gift for him :p

Danke.

This is it people? Just Compound and I? Surely there's more of you out there that's seen this American classic and could come up with a cast of your own?

Ourchair, you doing anything for this round?

And also...after re-reading my choices....I am really pleased with myself and now totally wanna see this! :D

This is it people? Just Compound and I? Surely there's more of you out there that's seen this American classic and could come up with a cast of your own?

Yeah come on guys not long left. We need more people to cast. Unless you guys want this to be a vote between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich (Joking Doom and Compound you know I :heart: you guys :lol: )

Oh one thing I'm unclear on. I am the guy who is doing this but can I still vote ?

Oh one thing I'm unclear on. I am the guy who is doing this but can I still vote ?

No. You cannot vote.

What you can do is post your own casting choices if you'd like....but they won't count. But it's still nice to see the judge's casting choices since he picked the property.

Ourchair, you doing anything for this round?
Unfortunately not. Planning the trip has taken me away from Dreamcast obsession. I know, it seems impossible, right?

Though Lucas Black (Friday Night Lights, The Fast & the Furious: Tokyo Drift) came to me in a dream and nailed the audition to play Bandit.

Unfortunately not. Planning the trip has taken me away from Dreamcast obsession. I know, it seems impossible, right?

Though Lucas Black (Friday Night Lights, The Fast & the Furious: Tokyo Drift) came to me in a dream and nailed the audition to play Bandit.

You too huh?

He was my first choice when I was looking at going with a younger cast.

Seriously folks...this ends at lunch time tomorrow and so far it's only down to me and Compound.

Are the rest of you so un-American that you've never seen "Smokey and the Bandit"? Come on! It's a ****ing classic! You can't throw out some hillbilly names for a cast? COME ON!

All your dreamcast are belong to us.

Are the rest of you so un-American that you've never seen "Smokey and the Bandit"? .

:lol: :lol:

And Ironically compound = Asian , Me = English and only american who made a list was Doom!

Smokey and the Bandit is a classic and a great film as is Smokey and the Bandit 2. In fact i'm going to watch 1+2 on dvd tonight or tommorow after work.

This game has ended cast your votes NOW

winner will be announced tommorow at this time

compound or Victor Von Doom

Last edited:
Winner of this round..........

Victor Von Doom

Congratulations

Woot and all that good jazz.

I already have my choice for the next round picked out. Expect it to be up later. You geeks should be pleased with this one.....

Latest posts

Back