DreamMOVIE #4: You're listening to K-Billy. . . (ends Dec.27th)

Entropy

Alright boys and girls, today's entre is presented to you by me but selected by one chef moonmaster. Do what you will, make a sequel, spin-off or even (somehow) remake one of the films from

THE TARANTINO-VERSE

Just to clarify, the films specifically are--

Resevoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown
Four Rooms
(he directed one segment and (I believe) conceived of the original idea)
Kill Bill (vol. 1 & 2)
Death Proof

and (even though he only wrote them, they're part of his canon)

Natural Born Killers
From Dusk Till Dawn
True Romance

The normal rules of the game apply. Note that if you're doing a spin-off or sequel you can use the same actors. The round closes on Dec. 27th and, depending on how hung-over I am, the winner will be announced on the 28th. Alright people, show me what you're playing with.

Last edited:
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

There are just so many possibilities....the revenge of Nikki from KB, the Vega Brothers....

Last edited:
The idea behind this is a sequel but I also wanted it close to the first one while making it diffrent too

From Dusk Till Dawn 4 : Re-Opened!

Plot : Two men down on their luck take up a challenge of lifetime. Smuggle drugs from Seattle to Mexico. The catch? Police on the borders are worse then ever due to an increase of crime. The job seems impossible but if they do it they'll get $1 million

The two men who take up the job are Devon Fowler , An ex-con who has recently released after been convicted of murder. And Leo Turner. Leo is the younger brother of Mike Turner , Devon's cellmate. When Leo's brother was murdered in prison Devon swore he would look after him.

Money has been tight for Leo though , He has no job , no qualifications and prospects. He needs the money and insisted on going with Devon on his job.

Along the way the two of them start to bond and Devon realises Leo is more like Mike than he thought. A friendship starts out. They are not alone. While passing through Reno they pick up a young hitchhiker called Kate.

Kate like them is down on her luck and just looking for a place to fit in. She's found it. The gang continue on to Las Vegas where they pick up another hitchhiker , This time a Priest. Father John Howard. He is passing through trying to figure things out. He doubts his faith and doubts who he is. He hopes to find it on the trip.

All seems to be going to plan until the gang decides to stop for a drink at bar. A newly rebuilt "Titty Twister" It is in here things take a turn for the worse. They are going to find out the hard way that Vampires are very real. And Father John Howard will find out in that bar that his faith will be the only thing that can save him.

Cast
Devon Fowler – Thomas Haden Church : The Ex-con , He is the serious type who looks at Leo like a little a brother as he was so close to his cell mate. He wants to look after Leo and be a big brother to him , but Leo won't open easy.

Leo Turner – Ashton Kutcher – After his brothers death he became shut out from the world. He sees Devon Fowler as the last hope to find out how things were for his brother until the last moment. He a little dumb and sarcastic but he is also out to prove he can be as tough as his brother as if by doing so he will have made his brother proud.
Kate Bradley – Ellen Page – A loner who is desperately seeking acceptance. She has run away from home after been sexually abused by her father. When she's Devon and Leo she knows that is her chance for adventure and acceptance among theses misfits.
Father John Howard – Alex Désert – The priest who is loosing his religion , Nothing makes sense to him , Why do bad men get rich and good men loose everything? He is on his own personal mission and he will learn that his faith is as important to their survival than a gun or knife.
Rex Madison – Burt Reynolds – This part is custom built just for Burt Reynolds , He is the slick and sly man who gives them the job of smuggling the drugs.
Dagger Charlie – Danny Trejo – Razor's brother who looks just like him and now works behind the bar (It's dusk till dawn , Danny Trejo has to be in it)
Ara Hayek – Megan Fox – The new Queen of the vampires , Is a sexy seductress who like the Queen before her is as deadly as she is beautiful.

Awesome cast mole, except I would've chosen Cheech as the priest.

Ah, my cast is coming together nicely.

Last edited:
Hellz yes.

I am all over Kill Bill Vol. 3

I was going to try that until i saw From Dusk Till Dawn was allowed , As people know I love things with vampires and I loved that film.

Hopefully my cast and plot are ok.

You know what, just for diversity's sake (and because I'm a huge Tim Roth fan) I'm also going to add Four Rooms to the eligble films list. Not that I think anyone is going to use it, but I'd love to see some more adventures in the life of Ted the bell-boy.

What? Is that a bad choice?

No, but recently ourchair was talking about how most of her roles are these really dramatic fare like what you have her casted as.

Also, how can someone be a convicted murderer and be recently released?

No, but recently ourchair was talking about how most of her roles are these really dramatic fare like what you have her casted as.

Also, how can someone be a convicted murderer and be recently released?

as in he was convicted years ago but has just got out , served his time

and that's why I picked her Iceshadow , She's done that kind of thing before

Last edited:
Yay!

I'll most likely be doing

QUENTIN TARANTINO and ROBERT RODRIGUEZ present

El Wray

Oh yeah.
Just wait till moonmaster sees this. :)
Hey, I was the one who suggested it!

By the way, big round of applause for Langsta. I would've gotten annoyed if no one had the smarts to do The Further Adventures of Jules Winnfield.

Though your list of odd-sounding characters without an explanation of their roles in the plot is kind of wacky.

I like it though.

By the way, big round of applause for Langsta. I would've gotten annoyed if no one had the smarts to do The Further Adventures of Jules Winnfield.

Though your list of odd-sounding characters without an explanation of their roles in the plot is kind of wacky.

I like it though.

Thanks. :D I'm probably going to delete a lot of those. I was just trying to get as many Tarantino regulars in there as I could.

****. Another Dreamcasting round that I want to do but can't. Just don't lock it and I'll do an entry after vacation.

Inglorious Bastards, Or; Once Upon A Time In Nazi-Occupied France

A band of U.S. soldiers facing death by firing squad for their misdeeds are given a chance to redeem themselves by heading into the perilous no-man's lands of Nazi-occupied France on a suicide mission for the Allies.

Starring:

Michael Madsen as Babe Buchinsky
and
Adam Sandler, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Tim Roth, Harvey Keitel and John Travolta in other roles.

Inglorious Bastards, Or; Once Upon A Time In Nazi-Occupied France

A band of U.S. soldiers facing death by firing squad for their misdeeds are given a chance to redeem themselves by heading into the perilous no-man's lands of Nazi-occupied France on a suicide mission for the Allies.

Starring:

Michael Madsen as Babe Buchinsky
and
Adam Sandler, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Tim Roth, Harvey Keitel and John Travolta in other roles.

You're going to write more, aren't you?

Latest posts

Back