DreamMOVIE #4: You're listening to K-Billy. . . (ends Dec.27th)

That's already a movie that Tarantino is working on, that's the same plot he's using, and that's the same rumored cast list on the film. He didn't really add anything except: "Once Upon A Time In Nazi-Occupied France."

Actually, Tarantino has mentioned he would love for that to be an alternate title or something similar. So I didn't actually add anything. I just wanted to see if anyone would notice. You are a worthy Tarantino fan, good sir.

I have voted.

Alright, and congratulations to our winner. . .

SSJmole!!!!

I'd care a little more about being late in announcing it, but I just came from the bar and downed about eight tequila sunrises.

Ok buddy, the next round is up to you. Make it good!! though I do have a suggestion ;).

Last edited:
Alright, and congratulations to our winner. . .

SSJmole!!!!

I'd care a little more about being late in announcing it, but I just came from the bar and downed about eight tequila sunrises.

Ok buddy, the next round is up to you. Make it good!! though I do have a suggestion ;).

:shock: I won , I won woo hoo thank you , If only I had kept my Smash Bros idea :( oh well next one will be up soon

Sorry I wasn't around to do my cast. I may still post it, since I put a lot of work into it. This round was a bit more disappointing than I'd expected.

This round was a bit more disappointing than I'd expected.

Ditto. If anything, I think had something to do with timing.

A lot of people were on vacation....and not just on school vacation---but like "I got to spend an unreasonable amount of time with family due to obligations rather than interest" vacation.

I honestly think that this round is one that should be reopened down the line.

I'm working on a Kill Bill idea. I can't decide if it's a prequel or sequel.

I also have an idea for a Pulp Fiction continuation with Jules and Vern.

Ditto. If anything, I think had something to do with timing.

A lot of people were on vacation....and not just on school vacation---but like "I got to spend an unreasonable amount of time with family due to obligations rather than interest" vacation.

I honestly think that this round is one that should be reopened down the line.

I'm working on a Kill Bill idea. I can't decide if it's a prequel or sequel.

I also have an idea for a Pulp Fiction continuation with Jules and Vern.
Yeah, my computer was down for like two weeks. But my El Ray idea is too awesome not to post. I'll do it at some point.

Latest posts

Back