DreamMOVIE #5 : Time to play the Game!

I'm going to go with the Darkhorse and do a Pokemon movie. This should be fun.

Metal Gear Solid

A helicopter lands on a snow covered helipad in the middle of the Arctic. A military officer, Colonel Roy Campbell steps out of the chopper and approaches an old wooden shack. He opens the door and is greeted by a knife which narrowly misses him. A man sits in a chair, waiting. This is Solid Snake. He is the greatest special ops agent in the world.

Snake, who had gone into early retirement due to the loss of his eye in an earlier mission, has gone into hiding. He is displeased Campbell has obviously tracked him down and is prepared to kill him, but Campbell wants to tell him something: they need his help. Snake ignores his plea, until he hears one name: Big Boss.

Snake is taken by Campbell to the CIA headquarters, where he is briefed on the situation. FOXHOUND, the elite special forces unit Snake once led, has gone rogue. They have kidnapped a scientist, Dr. Hal Emmerich. They have already sent an agent, Gray Fox, to retrieve the scientist, but it appears he has been captured.

Snake is told that FOXHOUND are holding the scientist and Gray Fox at Shadow Moses, a remote isle believed to have been found by a legendary mercenary.

Snake is specified on the 7 current FOXHOUND members. These include: Liquid Snake, Ocelot, Wolf, Raven, Mantis and Octopus. Snake asks who the 7th member is. Campbell regretfully tells Snake that it is Campbell's niece, Meryl.

Snake's mission is to sneak onto the island, retrieve the scientist and Gray Fox, take out as many FOXHOUND members as possible, and destroy the weapon that FOXHOUND are forcing the scientist to make. He will be assisted on his mission by Naomi Hunter, who provides medical advice; Nastasha Romanenko, who provides weapons advice, and; Mei Ling, who provides details on the facility.

Snake is dropped onto the island in a crate, and is told he has 24 hours to complete the mission.

He approaches the facility silently, but with cigarette in mouth. His mechanical eye scans the above area. He notices Vulcan, chain gun in hand, aim. He fires, and Snake runs, dodging the bullets, pulls out his handgun and blasts him. He falls to his death.

He enters a sewer entrance and begins to wade through the sewage. An insane shriek echoes throughout the tunnel. A man in a gas mask, wielding a katana approaches: Mantis. Mantis charges forward, swinging the katana in the confined space. Snake shoves his knife into the wall and leaps over the sword, kicking Mantis in the face. He pulls the knife out of the wall and shoves it into Mantis's chest. Mantis screams, and then Snake snaps his neck.

He emerges in an open field and realizes he is surrounded on all sides. He is hit by a bullet. He notices Wolf, armed with sniper rifle, near him. Realizing he is losing consciousness, he fires off a couple of quick shots and manages to hit her. She dies… and he falls.

Snake wakes up tied to a chair. Gray Fox, Emmerich and Meryl are all tied to chairs near him. Ocelot stands over him. He pulls out a small piece of bamboo, shoves it under Snake's fingernails, and begins to torture him. He does not want any information; he is just doing this for fun. A man enters the room, but Snake cannot make out who it is…he passes out again.

This time, he wakes up in the middle of a mine field. Liquid Snake, the current leader of FOXHOUND faces him. Solid realizes how similar the two are… and then Liquid explains why. They are the same person. Cloned from the legendary mercenary himself… to be the best in the world. Only Liquid can't allow that. He wants to be the only one.

They begin to fight, carefully avoiding the mines. Solid eventually grabs Liquid's arm, and breaks it. He pushes Liquid to the ground, explaining that Liquid is now lying on a mine and if he moves, it will go off. Liquid complains that he knows he is inferior now, and Solid sarcastically replies that he will definitely be if he moves. He then jumps on Liquid's arm, forcing it down on the mine, and then leaps out of the mine field. He lands on safe ground, just as the mine explodes, taking Liquid's arm with it. Solid looks at his watch and realizes there's only an hour left to get off the island…

He breaks into the room where the hostages are being held and frees them. He is distrustful of Meryl, but Gray Fox says she's safe… but he isn't. He then reveals himself to be Octopus, disguised as Fox, and that the real Fox is dead. Snake is not worried about this, and simply shoots Octopus in the head. Snake grabs the other two and they run out of the room.

They find a car in the lower levels of the facility. Alarms go off, and soldiers begin to fire. Snake avoids them, and escapes the building. A helicopter is in pursuit, and flies in front of them, revealing Ocelot inside. He begins to fire on the car, using his revolvers, but Snake breaks and turns a corner. He tells Meryl to take the wheel and finds a missile launcher in the back of the car. He waits to Ocelot's helicopter to reappear and then fires. Ocelot jumps out of the chopper just in time before it explodes.

It appears that they're safe… until the weapon is activated. Emmerich reveals that the weapon has already been built… and that it's unstoppable. The Metal Gear is unleashed, resembling a tank on legs, and begins to chase the car. An epic chase begins upon the ruined bridge, Snake narrowly avoiding the bullets and missiles that the Metal Gear fires at him. He notices that they're approaching the end of the bridge. He tells them to hold on, and leaps out of the car just as it flies off the edge. Snake tells the people on his radio to catch and the car lands on the already prepared carrier ship. However, Snake is not safe yet…

The Metal Gear pauses, eying the injured Snake up. Snake has one grenade, a couple of bullets and his knife left. It charges, and Snake fires his remaining bullets at it, and then slips under it. He uses his knife to cut a hole in it and shoves the grenade in it. It turns around, crushing Snake to the ground. A small explosion erupts from within it and it is destroyed.

Cheers are heard over his radio and Campbell tells Snake his mission is complete. But Snake needs to know something… Liquid mentioned they were both cloned from the same source… he needs to know who it is. He turns his radio off and proceeds to enter the facility.

He searches through the facility, but everything is either missing or destroyed. The whole place has been deserted. Snake is interrupted by a gruff voice… Big Boss.

Big Boss explains everything, how he is the legendary mercenary who founded this island, how Solid and Liquid are both clones of him and how he backed FOXHOUND in order to design the greatest weapon the world has ever seen. Big Boss is impressed that Snake was able to succeed in his mission, but he is not surprised. After all, that is why he told Campbell to pick Snake. Snake is the best, and the Metal Gear has to be able to destroy the best.

Big Boss then sets off the self destruct sequence and calmly tells Snake he's going to kill him now. The two fight as the facility falls apart around them. Snake is younger and quicker, but Boss is stronger and has more experience. It is an equal fight… until a piece of shrapnel goes through Boss's heart. Snake wants answers, but it appears he's not going to get anymore today… Big Boss is dead and the facility is about to explode.

As he exits the island, he notices Ocelot escape in a helicopter, Metal Gear plans in hand. Snake realizes his job isn't done yet…

I may come up with a cast later on, but I don't really have a concrete one yet. I read somewhere that the creator wants Christian Bale as Solid, Brad Pitt as Liquid and Hugo Weaving as Ocelot, and those are pretty good... but yeah, I'm tired now and my back hurts.

This is one movie, though I could easily see a trilogy. I want Raiden, Ocelot and the new Liquid in the second one, possibly introducing the third clone... and maybe even the Patriots in the third installment.

DON'T VOTE FOR THIS CAST. Bask in its glory though.

PAC-MAN
Akira meets Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
pacman.jpg

May 22, 1980. A devastating nuclear explosion in Tokyo wipes out 99% of life on Earth. The world is dark and cold, and the majority of living organisms that remain on the planet are phantom-like ghosts, the spirits of the deceased who succumbed to the explosion. These ghosts live for human souls to feed off of.

Two survivors, an American soldier nicknamed "Pacman" and a Japanese scientist nicknamed "Toshi" (named after Pac-Man Sound & Music coordinator Toshio Kai), develop a ray gun capable of spotting and eradicating the ghosts. They end up killing and classifying some ghosts, including Oikake ("red" ghosts), Machibuse ("pink" ghosts), Kimagure ("cyan" ghosts), and Otoboke ("orange" ghosts). The Oikake ghost is eventually affectionately nicknamed "Blinky" by Pacman (the Machibuse ghosts being nicknamed "Pinky," the Kimagure ghosts being nicknamed "Inky", and the Otoboke ghosts being nicknamed "Clyde").

Toshi eventually gets pwned by a ghost. Pacman finishes that ghost off and eventually finds some other survivors - a widowed pregnant woman named Missy (the film version of Ms. Pacman) and her father, Chuck. Chuck is eventually killed.

Pacman and Missy test out a ray "bomb" that Toshi and Pacman were working on before Toshi's death, feeling that they've got nothing left to lose. All ghosts on the planet are eradicated, and Missy gives birth to Bobby (the film version of Baby Pacman). Pacman, Missy, and Bobby start life anew in this ghost-less, dystopian world, searching until the end of their lives for other survivors.

Lt. Elroy Cruise* / "Pacman" - Adam Baldwin
adam_baldwin.jpg

"Dr. Toshi" - Ken Watanabe
watanabe_l.jpg

Missy - Ali Larter
ali_larter.jpg

Chuck - John Goodman
ed077a2c097454cf1d1a8fc394527f7c.jpg

*Named after Cruise Elroy, one of Pinky's other nicknames.

I'm so tempted to do a video game that doesn't actually have a story or characters.

Guitar Hero: The Movie.

Or something along those lines.
I approve wholeheartedly.

I would also approve of anyone who can make a story out of a game that is so completely abstract to be insanely unfilmable.

Like say "Bejeweled: The Movie"

I approve wholeheartedly.
I'd like to do Guitar Hero...But the plot would have to be a complete rip-off of the "Guitar Queer-O" episode of South Park.

I'm thinking that meets Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Stoners become rock stars through their Guitar Hero awesomeness in what is essentially a terrible, 90-minute ad for the game, featuring cameos by various rock superstars playing themselves...badly.

Last edited:
Alright people, here's mine.

JET SET RADIO!

Genre: Animated
Target Audience: People who like flashing colors

Plot: Set in the near future, in a town called New York Tokyo, there is a pirated radio station run by Professor K (voiced by Samuel L. Jackson). He keeps the people up to date on the newest gang members and the newest tags. The movie will begin in a train station, as our main protagonists are tagging it got there own gang, they are Beat (voiced by Haley Joel Osment), Gum (voiced by Jennifer Hale)and Tab (voiced by Michael Rosenbaum). They end up getting pursued by the cops (The lead captain will be voiced by Clancy Brown). After this impressive display of animation, we get into our story.

The gang fights by tagging other gangs territory. The story here is the beginning of this gang. They end up gaining new members as the story goes one, and defeating some rival gangs. We will use voices from Timmverse for these characters. The last battle will be between our heroes and the villians, the Golden Rhinos, with the Captain helping out.

This shouldn't cost too much to make, so let's get uit out there and make some quick money back boss!

I've come up with a "Prince of Persia" pitch and cast. Expect it by this weekend.

I'm going for big-time cheese here. I'm talking "Van Helsing" or "The Mummy" cheese.

Last edited:
You uncultured Swine.

Google it

Wiki's easier.

I've obviously never played it, but I recognize the artwork on the cover.

I'm kind of disappointed that my DreamMovie is already done. Someone better do Resident Evil.

Last edited:
I've come up with a "Prince of Persia" pitch and cast. Expect it by this weekend.

I'm going for big-time cheese here. I'm talking "Van Helsing" or "The Mummy" cheese.

That could work if it's like mummy , great film that unlike a lot of film has no preconceptions to what it is. It's just a fun action film and that's all it wants to be

Finally.. I have finished. Without further adieu, I bring you..

THE WARCRAFT TRILOGY

WARCRAFT: The Scourge of Lordaeron

Cast
Prince Arthas Menethil - Christian Bale
Who else to play the deranged former prince who sells his soul to the Lich King?
christianbale.jpg

Kel'Thuzad
- Christopher Lee
hristopher Lee is the perfect choice to play the sinister, evil necromancer/lich
ChrisLee.jpg

Uther Lightbringer
- Liam Neeson
Neeson has the perfect look and the acting skill to pull off the older and wiser paladin Uther, watching as the Prince who saw him as a mentor slowly decends into madness and evil.
liamneeson.jpg

Jaina Proudmoore - Alyson Hannigan
Give Alyson blonde hair, and set her off playing Willow with more of a leadership role we got Jaina perfect.
alyson-hannigan-picture-1.jpg

Muradin - Brian Cox
Brian Cox is just perfect for the Dwarven warrior. Nuff said.
LongKissGoodnight2006-10-2307-12-29.jpg

Mal'Ganis
- Mark Metcalf
Mal'Ganis is sinister and vicious, who else to play him but The Master?
markmetcalf.jpg

Tichondrius - Christopher Walken
Walken is great at doing evil roles, and Tichondrius is perfect for him.
2_walkens.jpg

Archimonde (voice) - James Earl Jones
Who else to provide the voice of Archimonde the Defiler?

Plot​

The first film follows Prince Arthas, a paladin and the son of the king of Lordaeron and his former girlfriend the Archmage Jaina Proudmoore.
They discover that a necromancer called Kel'Thuzad has spread a plague across the land under the command of a demon named Mal'Ganis.
Arthas kills Kel'Thuzad with the help of Jaina and his paladin mentor, Uther Lightbringer. Athas develops an obsession with destroying Mal'Ganis and starts using
more and more extreme tactics to destory the plague, culminating in the burning of a major city, Stratholme and most of the inhabitants due to a small outbreak.
Arthas follows Mal'Ganis to the frozen wastelands of Northrend. Arthas arrives in Northrend, and upon meeting his old friend, Muradin Bronzebeard, hunts for an ancient runeblade called Frostmourne,
a weapon that will allow him to kill Mal'Ganis. They find Frostmourne embedded in a rock, bearing a warning that "Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Arthas claims that he would gladly bear any curse to save his people, and draws the blade from the rock, at which point Muradin is killed by a blast of energy.
Arthas uses the power of the blade to strike down Mal'Galnis, and in doing so his soul is taken by the Lich King, lord of the Scourge.
Arthas returns home to Lordaeron, hailed as a hero, by the unwitting populace. He arrives at the throne of his father and states
"You no longer have to suffer for your people, you no longer have to bare the weight of your crown, i've taken care...of everything"
He walks up to his father and draws his blade.
"My son.. what are you doing?"
"Succeeding you.."
Arthas murders his father. Looking down at the body he states
"This kingdom shall fall. And from the ashes shall arrive a new one, that will shake the very foundations...of this world"

With the death of the King, Lordaeron lies in ashes. Arthas, whose soul has been stolen by Frostmourne, meets with the leader of the dreadlords,
Tichondrius. Tichondrius assigns the fallen prince a series of "tests". First, Arthas must retrieve the skeleton of Kel'Thuzad.
However, Tichondrius says that they will have to bring it to Quel'Thalas, but the ghost of KelThuzad, who accompanies Arthas througout the tests,
orders him to kill Uther and the rest of his Silver Hand Knights, and then places Kel'Thuzad into his fathers Urn. He then journies to Quel'Thalas,the kingdom of the high elves.
He then proceeds to destroy the capital of Silvermoon, corrupting their sunwell, and reviving Kel'Thuzad as a Lich.
The lich then informs him of the Burning Legion, a vast demonic army that has consumed countless worlds before their own. The Lich King was created to aid the Legion with his undead Scourge,
but in truth he wishes for the Legion to be destroyed and to be free of his prison, the Frozen Throne. Kel'Thuzad's true master is actually the Lich King, rather than the Burning
Legion. The film ends with Arthas and Kel'Thuzad opening a dimensional portal with Medivh's spellbook so that the Burning Legion can enter the realm of Azeroth. Archimonde is summoned and the Burning Legion begin to destroy Lordaeron.
However Archimonde sees Arthas and Kel'Thuzad as useless, and casts the Death Knight and his Lich aside...

Warcraft: Eternitys' End to follow...

Latest posts

Back