DreamMOVIE #5 : Time to play the Game!

I hope we don't close too early, I still want to find time to put together a Carmen Sandiego movie.

Ok with this and Doom's pitch I'll keep it open till the 18th as planned , I thought everyone had finished and didn't want it to keep going too long like my Smash bros one (still shocked at the fact that got so little casts) and since i've had no votes so far it'll stay open

Last edited:
God this round seems like it's taking forever.

I think it might be the lack of participation.

That's why I was going to end it early but you and ourchair convinced me to keep it going till tomorrow

My game adaptation will be

Legend of Zelda
Twilight Princess

I love the dark undertones of the game. And given the cut scenes, could be a really good movie.

Click here for more plot details

Link - Michael Cera
Michael_Cera_-_001.jpg

I think he's perfect. He usually plays the quiet role and you could easily put him as that character who tries to say something but always gets interrupted. And you can tell, as the movie progresses, he'd be bothered by that. Plus he's got that perfect, small town boy who grows the courage to save the day in a short amount of time. Link doesn't need to be built or anything, I think his scrawniness makes him more underestimatable.

Zelda/Midna - Ellen Page
Ellen_Page.jpg

After seeing Juno, the two actors make a perfect duo. Putting them together again only makes the movie that much more enjoyable. I think Page has that unconventional beauty which makes her perfect to play zelda and she has this elf kinda thing going on anyway. I also see Midna being CGI and a total smartass which page is very good at. so yeah dual roles.

Ganondorf - Dominic Purcell
purcell-blade-trinity1_1155839956.jpg

I gotta say, I think he's a shining look at what ganondorf would look like in real life; cunning, dashing, hot and completely diabolical. My kinda man. rawr. *fans self* This is exactly what i imagine ganondorf to look in every way possible.

Zant - John Leguizamo
254547.jpg

I see Zant as a crazy cluster **** of madness hellbent on ruling the world. I think John Leguizamo could easily bring that to the table given his vast resume of movies and ability to adapt. I also think he has the voice to do Zant and i think most of the movie, he'll be concealed behind a mask.

Rusl - Russel Crowe
2006-09-15T194242Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKEN-UK-CROWE.jpg

Rusl is links older friend and mentor. I think this works perfect as russel crowe would look the perfect role model for Michael Cera's Link. Plus he has that sword experience with Gladiator so i think it goes well.

Ilia - Stacey Farber
degrassiOutakes_04.jpg

I've only seen her in one of my favorite shows, Degrassi: The Next Generation. I think she's perfect for Links' best friend and love interest and the story can be changed to show a little jealousy on Zelda's part.

So yeah that's my cast. Hope you enjoy it.

Round is over place your votes , winner will be announced tommorow

Need more votes people as right now it's just 2 votes for two diffrent casts

ok i only got two votes 1 for TOG and 1 for hibiki so I'm going with logic others have done before , TOG has won some in the past so Hibiki wins!

Hibiki doesn't want the victory so TOG wins

i never even saw this thread with new posts, so i didn't get to vote and i didn't know when voting ended. I would go with young Avengers but a tie isn't a win. also, i late voted for tog but it was not accepted. but that was like five minutes ago.

i just realized i coulda done timesplitters, or RE4. timesplitters woulda had vin diesel as cortez, of course, but I dunno about RE4

Ok since Hibiki didn't want the win based on a draw , Tog has not responded Should I :

a) wait for tog

b) re-open votes

c) just give it to someone else?

Give it to the next person who had the most votes.

If there were like only 3 votes and 2 went to TOG and 1 went to Hibiki....then as round moderator you pick the cast you liked best and announce the new winner.

If that new person doesn't have a round up by the end of Saturday....I say it becomes fair game to whoever does a new round first.

So say you pick Hellsbuttmonkey to be the new winner...and he doesn't post a new round by Saturday. Then on Sunday, whoever happens to be online and has an idea can do a new round.

Much like the "Comics For the Week" thread. At one point is was Baxter who was doing it, but Ultimate Warrior also did them. I even did them. It's a first come/first served basis.

That's my 2 cents.

I liked everyone's Dreammovie this round , There was only 2 votes before 1 Hibiki 1 Tog , So I looked through all the casts and decided since I liked everyone's I would vote for someone who is most likely going to post a new round soon and probably already has some cool ideas on what next one should be.

The new winner :

*drum roll*

SSJmole for his Fable Trilogy

Ok seriously winner = Victor Von Doom

Latest posts

Back