DreamMOVIE #6 Summer Blockbuster (Round Ends 2-4)

I COULD correct you for either not using a full stop or erroneously capitalizing 'in', but I won't.

So what about my cast then?

(and back on topic we go..)

Here comes something I have been wanting to do for a long time...

DESCENT OF ANGELS

Plot

This film is based on the build up to and the events of The Battle for Heaven. The main characters of the film will be two of Gods' most trusted and loved Angels, Michael and Lucifer.
After the creation of Mankind, God decrees that all Angels must bow down to Man, God's greatest creation. Michael and Lucifer disagree on Gods; decree, Michael following it as instructed, but Lucifer becoming resentful to being ordered to bow to what he saw as an inferior race, and also to Michael being granted th etitle of Archangel.
Lucifers' pride becomes his undoing as Satan, a Seraphim who had turned against God many years ago in secret began sowing the seeds of corruption in Lucifers' mind, telling him he could rule Heaven.
Eventually Lucifer, Satan and Berith lead one third of the Heavenly Host against the loyal angels almost tearing Heaven apart with war. Lucifers' army stopped at the gates of God's Palace, unable to pass. When all seemed lost for the rebels, Satan was able to turn the weak willed angel Belial against God, and had him allow Lucifer access into the Palace.
The final battle inside the Palace starts when Berith and Gabriel meet in combat, and after a bloody battle in which Berith almost kills Gabriel, Gabriel manages to strike down the Fallen Angel.
Lucifer, after slaughtering dozens of angels, arrives at the doors to Gods' Throne room, where his entry is blocked by Archangel Michael, and they battle, with Michael eventually striking a blow that casts Lucifer from Heaven.
God orders that all the Fallen are cast from Heaven into the pits of Hell.
In the end of the film Michael arrives in Hell with the Fallen and hands Lucifer a twisted crown of black metal. Michael mocks the Fallen Angel saying
"You wanted to rule? Now is your chance, prince.. " before leaving.
Lucifer ascends the steps to his dark throne, and the closing words of the film are Lucifer saying
"Well, tis better to rule in Hell, than serve in Heaven..."

cool concept

Last edited:
I'm doing a planned Trilogy based on the greatest fan fic ever

Ultimate Central

Movie 1
The Avatars

dmposter1.jpg

An amazing artifact has been discovered, a small sculpture of amazing craftsmanship. Dating back to a time before man had the capability to create such objects. But there is more to this artifact than meets the eye. As news of its discovery spread a race begins to obtain the power this artifact holds, for good or for evil…

captsgejsc69100807075314photo00phot.jpg

Nurhachi – Josh Hartnett
Nurhachi's character is the focal point of the group; you can consider him a main character and inspirational leader. Josh can do this the only thing he lacks is the innate anger that the character has. I would really like to see Hartnett get violently angry like that. It would be a challenge but I think there will be good results.

FreddyRodr_Vespa_13367579_400.jpg

Ice – Freddy Rodriguez
Ice is a bit of a nice guy, not really popular but friendly and kick *** when the time comes.

ProjectX2 – Michael Ironside
Since ProjectX2 looks like the Thing I needed a voice actor, but finding one that can do the tough guy. Ironside has that; you may recognize him as the voice of Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell.

fox.jpg

ManWithOutFear – Matthew Fox
MWoF is a no nonsense guy, he knows what's right and what's wrong and will go against the group or the system to do what's right. Fox's character on Lost is similar to that and has the commanding Presence MWoF has.

18433080.jpg

DIrishB – James Badge Dale
This was the toughest, I couldn't think of anyone with the laid back attitude without coming off too stereotypical potthead. So I choose James for no really reason

josh.jpg

Ultimate Gambit – Josh Holloway
I really don't know UG that well and his character in the fan fic is pretty much the same as Gambit and since I've always thought Holloway is Gambit this one is easy.

GaryOldman_Grani_5172722_400.jpg

E – Gary Oldman
I want E to have the arrogance about him, he's considered omnipotent compared to most of the UCers, constantly being defeated. His ego injured he maintain composure knowing his large agenda will put him on top. I choose Oldman cause he clearly has that arrogance to him, though I think he's a little old for the part.

identity.jpg

Dr. Strangefate – Alfred Molina
Strangefate is a very powerful individual who prefers to be the one in charge, making people follow him either by respect or force. I choose Molina because he definitely has a sinister and educated look to him.

BDWong_Kambo_6706762_400.jpg

Ourchair – B.D. Wong
Ourchair is a manipulative figure; he is always scheming and pulling strings. I'm certain Wong would be great. Plus all Asians look alike.

jim_carrey_59.jpg

Doc Comic - Jim Carrey
I originally added Doc Comic to the cast on a whim, then I added him to the plot thinking that an adventure for an artifact definitely calls for Doc Comic's presence. The more I thought about it the big Doc's role becomes, so I realized I had to cast him. Doc's character is completely off the wall and all around nuts, who better than to play a crazy adventurer than Jim Carey?

Since there is a **** load of characters to cast, I'm only sticking to the main characters of the story. Other Characters who would appear are Ultimate Houde (see casting below), Ultimate Quicksilver, Compound, Shade, and Baxter (See casting below).

The movie itself will take place before Bass' arc and will focus on four stories that intersect: The Avatars, The E-Men, The Brotherhood, and the adventurer Doc Comic. Each team fights each other to obtain clues from all around the world including Ultimate Central in cyber space. The first one to figure the puzzle will obtain ultimate power. Guess which character does it? It leads to a huge fights sequence when, in the end, the power is seemingly lost. But the movie ends with someone grabbing the artifact…

Last edited:
Movie 2
The Project

dmposter2.jpg

With the world under an empiric rule, an underground resistance begins to grow a war. But just when both sides are at the peak of opposition, a powerful being, in search of the answers to the all things, decides to play a game. Now trapped in the same city together, both sides must join forces, to escape the Wizard's World…

prisonpauladel.jpg

Ultimate Houde – Paul Adelstein
When I first saw a pictuce of Houde I thought of this guy and couldn't picture anyone else until I actually meet him. Paul has shown that lone warrior attitude on Prison Break and can definitely channel it to this lone samurai.

5535995_gal.jpg

Skotti-Chan- Kate Beckinsale
This one is pretty unoriginal but I feel she's just too perfect for the part.

678896323.jpg

Victor Von Doom – Rockmond Dunbar
Watching Prison Break this guy constantly reminded me of Doom his got the hard edge and looks bullet proof. All he needs is the cocky-sarcastic and humorous attitude and he's gold.

Ultimatedjf – Phil Lamarr
Phil is a voice actor with a very distinct voice for this child like monster.

brian_ohalloran.jpg

Baxter – Brian O'Halloran
Baxter's character definitely has that Dante Hick's luck. He always wants to be a hero and constantly get pushed into a life he didn't want. But know he's on the right side now and doesn't want to screw it up.

wi20010126_JosephGordonLevitt_Vespa.jpg

Moonmaster – Joseph Gordon Levitt
I don't really have a reason, just a gut instinct.

Speedy02.jpg

Random – Scott Speedman
I don't know, I've never been able to cast myself, but this guy looks like a good looking version of me.

normal_hayden-panettiere-grunberg.jpg

Joe Kalicki – Greg Grunberg
Well Joe's character just hangs around a spits out cryptic but useful statements. Grunberg has that blue collar, down on his luck, everyman quality that Joe embodies.

061213_assess_jackBlackEX.jpg

TGO - Jack Black
Really TGO is a huge goof ball with an over inflated ego. Just thinking about Jack Black saying those lines crack the hell out of me.

tenaciousd.jpg

Curly - Kyle Glass
This one was Hibiki's idea but I have to say I agree. Curly is the yin to TGO's yang, you gotta have somebody that works well with black.

Other Characters to appear: The Empreror, Dr.Strangefate, Ice, Ourchair, Compound, Ultimate Bigby, Rene, Hawkeye101, Widdle Wade, TwilightEl, McCheese, Wade Wilson, Hibiki, Lithium, Iceshadow, Blacksword, Shadowprime, Ultimate Galactus, Pandrio, and Bass Lak Tus.

The movie would be much darker than the previous and take place post 50. A barrier is set around the city of Philadelphia (or Chicago), trapping most of the cast inside. Fights begin to destroy the city as citizens flee, with no where to go. Bass Lak Tus stands silent growing impatient, waiting for his heralds to bring him Doritos. The Wizard's goal is to find the answer to the nature of good and evil. Meanwhile outside of the barrier Rene, Hawkeye101, Widdle Wade, Hibiki, and Iceshadow's lackeys race to find a missing Joe Kalicki, the only one who may know the answers to the Wizard's questions.

Last edited:
(be sure to check the above two posts first)

Movie 3
Null and Void

dmposter3.jpg

Dark things have been stirring, powerful forces are gathering. It's goal is almost complete. It has the power of the artifact, it has stolen the power of the Wizard, and all it needs is to control the void. The armies of nothingness shall over take the world, numbering in the trillions. All that stands between existence and the void is a small force of super heroes…

I plan that this would take place post #100 and since we don't what will happen I can't quite give a main cast, but suffice to say, everyone who is alive (and some who aren't) will appear. I will have the main villain casted.

EdwardNorton_0.jpg

Amor Fati – Edward Norton
Amor is a completely original character, he is an ordinary individual obsessed with power. Not for greed or pride, but to simply to see it happen, to see what it would be like to push the limits of power. After obtaining control of the void he becomes the personification of death and nothingness. I choose Edward Norton because he's an actor who loves challenging roles and always give 110%. I'd love to see what he would do with a character like this.

Imagine about fifty UC characters standing united before an army that over takes the horizon, as far as anyone can see. Now picture a fight sequence of at least 30 minutes long against this army. Picture all these unique super powered people fighting on screen against, literally, impossible odds and a main villain more powerful than Bass Lak Tus or even God himself. How would you defeat such a foe? Vote for me and maybe you'll find out…

Last edited:
Those are great picks Random.

I am sad to see no choice for TOG.

:<

Mole you couldn't of saved the JLA for the round that I'm sure will come.

I really like Buttmonkey's movie, but it doesn't seem like a popcorn flick. But whatever.

I choose this kind of round for those who have ideas for movies that wouldn't of fit anywhere else.

But you can create new Die Hard movies, or Pirates, start a brand new one. Pretty much you have the freedom.

First attempt at this... I'd go see it.

Fahrenheit 451
In the future, an oppressive, big-brother style government is in control and attempting to create a docile and easily controllable people through censorship and drugs. This social commentary follows Guy Montag, a firefighter in an age of fireproof homes, his job is not to put out fires but light them. He burns books and pushes the theories of the controlling government. Montags life gets turned on it's head after meeting Clarisse McClellan who does not adhere to any of the laws of the government. After a dizzying turn of events Guy finds himself with his eyes open and reading underground and when his wife turns him in he goes on the run, avoiding the authorities and subverting the status quo. Eventually after a climactic encounter with his old unit he meets up with a clan of readers who are trying to keep the ideas of litterature alive by each memorizing a book.​

MalcolmGoodwin.jpg

Guy Montag - Malcolm Goodwin
Guy Montag is a character who goes through a pretty strong change of heart. He starts out on the cusp of blind following of "the law" but learns to think for himself through his interactions with the other characters.

RachelWeisz.jpg

Mildred Montag - Rachel Weisz
Mildred is a woman completely lost in the world around her. She completely buys into the big brother lifestyle that has been set up for her. She attempts to keep up with the others and lives her unhappy unfulfilled life. Even when she tries to commit suicide there is no recognition of it. She eventually turns Guy in for his illegality.

ellenpage.jpg

Clarisse McClellan - Ellen Page
Clarisse is a quirky teenage girl who shows Guy a different view of the world. She has happiness and innocence in her strict disobedience of the laws of society.

chriscooper.jpg

Captain Beatty - Chris Cooper
Captain Beatty is Guy's boss. He is a very well read individual and Guy goes to him to seek advice about his flirting with fighting the censorship laws and stopping the book burning. Beatty implies his own firtation with this but strongly warns him against it. He is one of the men attempting to get Guy when his secret is revealed. Beatty comes across at times as the symbol of responsibility and honor but can also come across as being a mindless drone. He is good at manipulating Montag.

StellanSkarsgard.jpg

Professor Farber - Stellan Skarsgard
Farber tries to guide Montag as well. He is essentially Beatty's yang. His goal is to teach Montag to think for himself but Montag is so easily manipulated that he ends up living vicariously through him by instructing him to do things he is to cowardly to do himself. He, like Beatty has two sides, Noble and cowardly.

EDIT: Forgot images, on the way.

Last edited:
wi20010126_JosephGordonLevitt_Vespa.jpg

Moonmaster – Joseph Gordon Levitt
I don't really have a reason, just a gut instinct.
I look exactly like Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

*expects to be stalked obsessively by DSF*

Mole you couldn't of saved the JLA for the round that I'm sure will come.

Well if it comes I have my cast , except Superman as I wouldn't be able to use dean. I just really wanted to do Justice league and every time it looked like we were getting it someone picked something else.

:lol: but you have to admit My justice league is with out a doubt a liittle bit above average.

Okay.

Random is King of Cool. I thought I might come up with something, but I doubt I can beat that. Virtually all of that is pitch-perfect.

Last edited:
Well if it comes I have my cast , except Superman as I wouldn't be able to use dean. I just really wanted to do Justice league and every time it looked like we were getting it someone picked something else.

:lol: but you have to admit My justice league is with out a doubt a liittle bit above average.

it is a pretty good cast. Now I know what I have to do better than when it inevitably becomes a topic in the comic book adaptation round.

...and I don't think you would be able to use Lucy Lawless either. (she's the voice of Wonder Woman in the New Frontier cartoon)

Okay.

Random is King of Cool. I thought I might come up with something, but I doubt I can beat that. Virtually all of that is pitch-perfect.

Awesome 8)

Also I need to give some credit to Houde, the second movie was an idea he threw out there for an arc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back