DreamMOVIE #6 Summer Blockbuster (Round Ends 2-4)

it is a pretty good cast. Now I know what I have to do better than when it inevitably becomes a topic in the comic book adaptation round.

...and I don't think you would be able to use Lucy Lawless either. (she's the voice of Wonder Woman in the New Frontier cartoon)

Ah , Cool. Trust me you don't have to be better than mine. No one ever gives a rats arse about my casts unless there is only 2 casts :lol: And Thank you.

At first I wasn't even going to do justice league. I was going to do a big budget re-vamp of Power rangers kinda like the new Transformers film but I decided , eh why not do justice league

Last edited:
I had never thought of Gerard Butler playing Aquaman, but it would be really cool. I've always liked Aquaman and it's a pity that he kinda gets no respect.

I had never thought of Gerard Butler playing Aquaman, but it would be really cool. I've always liked Aquaman and it's a pity that he kinda gets no respect.

Agreed , He should get more respect but I admit bearded bad-*** Aquaman from cartoon and 1990s is my favourite version of him.

identity.jpg

Dr. Strangefate – Alfred Molina
Strangefate is a very powerful individual who prefers to be the one in charge, making people follow him either by respect or force. I choose Molina because he definitely has a sinister and educated look to him.

Hell yes.

I'm still having trouble thinking of something.

I don't know whether to do a big remake/adaptation or something original. Maybe I could do a big screen adaptation of my Ultimate Punisher fanfic?

Hmmm....

*does not realize Ourchair is stalking him too*
Oh, I realize.

You're sitting across the room from me right now ejaculating into one of my shoes.
I'm still having trouble thinking of something.

I don't know whether to do a big remake/adaptation or something original. Maybe I could do a big screen adaptation of my Ultimate Punisher fanfic?

Hmmm....
I know what you mean. I'm trying to decide if I should so something based off of a property or something more original. The problem with doing something like that is (as I've learned from doing past DreamMovies) casting original characters is a ****ing *****.

Oh come on, don't you think he'd be great at pulling of lines like "Curly, just kill that fleshie, and let's go eat at IHOP so I can tell you the Brilliant plan of Brilliantness!"

jack black and kyle gass as tog and curly.

Should I do the whole original Star Wars trilogy, or just one? Because Empire was my favorite movie, but it wouldn't really make sense just to do that one....

Latest posts

Back