moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
....or Gotta Catch 'Em All.

....or Transform and Roll Out.

....or Yo Joe!

....or whatever you want!

ADAPT YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD CARTOON!​

THE RULES

1. The winner of this round becomes the moderator of the next round and gets to choose the subject for the next round. Winner may also declare whether it is animated or a live-action.

2. You may use actors who have played a role before, but only if you're creating a new plot.

3. After the declared time period, the round will be declared closed and people may vote via PM to the moderator, who will declare a winner. Like the Ultimatization Game, you CANNOT vote for yourself.

Now get cracking, and may the Power of Grayskull be with you!

Thanks to Entropy for the round idea
and Doom for the opener.

Last edited:
Doug. Maybe.

or Rugrats?

or maybe MIGHTY MAX!!!

...Ghostbusters? I won with it once before... :D

I'm seriously tempted to do Ideon just for the ending but I might go for something more lighthearted. This round will be fun.

Last edited:
Hmm... Possibly a Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors movie coming your way...
:shock:

Sweet bejeezus! How old are you, anyway, dude?

Was that ever remade (or re-aired) in the 90s?

I was, like, six when that show first aired! I remember it fairly well, but i'm surprised that others do, as well.

Last edited:
:shock:

Sweet bejeezus! How old are you, anyway, dude?

Was that ever remade (or re-aired) in the 90s?

I was, like, six when that show first aired! I remember it fairly well, but i'm surprised that others do, as well.

I be 25 as of current estimates, so I would have been 3 when it first aired.

Straczynski actually wrote a script for an animated movie for it, but the toy line didn't sell well, and so it was shelved.

the theme song for the show was awesome.

Gahhhh, Too Many To Choose From!!!!

My favorite cartoons - Metalocalypse, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, etc - would not work as live-action movies. So I'll probably do Jonny Quest or Space Ghost or something like that.

This is what I had for a Jonny Quest movie, but I decided to scrap it. It was going to star Michael Cera as Jonny Quest:

After the mysterious disappearance of archaeologist Jack Armstrong, fellow adventurer and scientist Benton Quest from Cape Canaveral is hired by Army intelligence agents Corvin and Roberts to find him. Traveling the world in a cargo plane in search of his friend, Benton brings his son Jonny and his intelligence-appointed bodyguard Race Bannon, meeting an array of colorful characters on the way.

The Quests' first major stop is in Bangladesh, the last place Armstrong is known to have visited. In a small village in Bangladesh, they are pick-pocketed by a young Sikh orphan named Hadji Singh. Instead of punishing the boy, Benton allows him to join the quest, thinking that he and Jonny could get along. When the four adventurers return to their plane, however, they discover in engulfed in flame. Forced to board a train, they head to a desolate Indian village nearby. On the train, they are attacked by Indian assassins carrying Khanda swords and dressed in black robes. The assassins are quickly disposed of by Race, a highly-skilled fighter. One of the assassins has a tattoo on his shoulder with two crossing scimitars.

Getting off the train at the village, they enter a Mandir temple nearby.

Jezebel Jade, Race's old flame, would appear, as well as Bao Xin, who would have been revealed to be the kidnapper of Jack Armstrong. Krishna would be involved in the plot.

Jack Armstrong was the original inspiration for Jonny Quest; the idea of him being an old colleague of Benton who mysteriously disappears was taken from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Most of the stuff I had for this Jonny Quest movie was taken from Temple of Doom, so I decided to stop. But I thought I had enough stuff that it's not worth throwing away.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back