Dreamplot! Like DreamCasts, only with Plots!

Doublehex

I always hated being left out of the DreamCasts, if only because I didn't watch enough movies and TV shows. So, I decided to come back with a vengeance.

DreamPlots! Here, instead of us making the best casts for plots, we corrupt the process. I give you guys a short 1, 2 line idea for a plot, and you guys flesh it out in a full out outline of the plot. Then we vote on who's was best, they make the next round, and round+round+round we go!

Since this will be the first DreamPlot, I will start it off:

"Even Death has its enemies. Death needs Its guardians. They are the Revenants, moral shells that possess two souls - one of the "original", one that injected itself into the shell. Possessing extraordinary powers, they must ensure the Lich, those mortal shells that would dare to destroy Death altogether, are stopped. The Revenants are master of 'death' and 'matter', or alchemy."

I'd like to be involved but I have no idea what this property of Revenants is. :/

I believe it is not a property but rather something Doublehex has conceived.

I foresee this game working a lot better if we pitch for established properties - like "pitch a movie for The Prisoner" or "pitch a story for a new Power Rangers" or something rather than trying to get people to work with original concepts. It's a fun idea but I doubt it will be that successful.

This is 100% made up. This is not related to anything but what I made up.

Do whatever the hell you want. I gave you the skeleton. Now add the muscles and the flesh.

I believe it is not a property but rather something Doublehex has conceived.

I foresee this game working a lot better if we pitch for established properties - like "pitch a movie for The Prisoner" or "pitch a story for a new Power Rangers" or something rather than trying to get people to work with original concepts. It's a fun idea but I doubt it will be that successful.

I agree, although we might as well bring back DreamMovie. But just an original plot, I see failing fairly soon

Okay then fine! Change of plans for pitch #1.

Pitch us a plot for Star Trek 12. 8)

Okay then fine! Change of plans for pitch #1.

Pitch us a plot for Star Trek 12. 8)

Using my vast knowledge of the Star Trek mythos, I shall compete!

Um... Kirk and Spock versus Darth Vader. :)

If we are doing a Star Trek sequel, then I'll be interested and try and do something.

A pre-established concept would be better than just some basic plot. Though if you did something like in Dreammovie where we had a round creating your own action film I'd be down. We need to bring Dreammovie back soon.

;) Are you sure you aren't just trying to get us to farm plots for you, Hex?

Besides, there can never be too many threads devoted to making fun of Mole.

Latest posts

Back