Early Reminder.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
For those who live in the U.S., Memorial Day is next Monday. Due to that reason, comics will NOT be shipped on Wednesday, May 31st, but on JUNE 1ST.

But does that mean Diamond won't ship international orders either (because there would be nobody to run the warehouses where they're initially distributed from)?

Canadians and "International" markets will see orders the usual time: US and UK orders will be delayed a day. (Why the UK isn't considered "international" I have no idea; I don't write this stuff, folks, I just repeat it.)

Rhyo said:
Canadians and "International" markets will see orders the usual time: US and UK orders will be delayed a day. (Why the UK isn't considered "international" I have no idea; I don't write this stuff, folks, I just repeat it.)
Pardon my ignorance -- is it considered Memorial Day in the UK as well? (Just curious.)

compound said:
Pardon my ignorance -- is it considered Memorial Day in the UK as well? (Just curious.)

No, we have Rememberance Day on November 11, but it's not a holiday, we have 2 minutes silence. There is also Rememberance Sunday, the second sunday in November where we have a lot of ceremonies held at war memorials.

A friend of mine usually reminds me when that's going to happen, but a few times we've gone down to our comicbook shop and instantly realized that we had the wrong day. It sucked.

Latest posts

Back