Earth X (No spoilers)

Caduceus said:
Siphoned off from the Spidey thread. No spoilers so far but if you want some, I bumped up the existing (and blessedly short) thread so go for it.

Good call.

That's why we pay you the big bucks. :mrgreen:

UltimateE said:
That's why we pay you the big bucks. :mrgreen:
Your all only using me for cheap underage labour.

Anyway, I was trying to get my hands on the Earth X tpb for a good while before I left and had no luck. Universe and Paradise were available, albeit not plentiful, so there's a good chance I'm heading after the hardcover when it finally comes out. Or if its already out. Or when I get back. Whatever.

Caduceus said:
Anyway, I was trying to get my hands on the Earth X tpb for a good while before I left and had no luck.

For anyone looking for it - eBay or Amazon (used) are your best bets if you have access to them. I was only able to find one beat up edition in any bookstore I went to. I found a nice, like-new edition in an out-of-the-way comic shop up here who fortunately keeps TPBs in stock, unlike most comic stores around these parts. So it's a total crapshoot as far as finding one. My suggestion would be to hit an auction site or get it used on Amazon or something - save yourself some headache.

Alternatively you could post a wanted ad in the classifieds here and see if anyone has one they want to unload.

I think waiting for the HC, and downloading it in the mean time is a good idea. Download it, read it, get the HC. Everyone wins. :D

I just reread it. It's even better the second time 'round.
Franklin as Galactus is one of the best ideas ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
roguefan said:
No Spoilers!

Whoops, I thought this was the spoilers thread.

If you don't want to be spoiled... go out and read it! I was spoiled because people told me to read the sketchbook first, and that mentions vital information. :(

Latest posts

Back