Eastern Europeans

Zombipanda

My Boom-Boom's mostly gay
Here's a thread to discuss people from Eastern Europe, particularly the old Soviet satellite states.

So, I work with a Bulgarian guy. and he's exactly like Borat. Yesterday, I took notes on exactly how disgusting and offensive the dude is. To start off with, he told my boss that he thinks me and my buddy have been snorting coke in the back of the store. Then he proceeded to tell us all, with our boss standing there, about how the night before, while on the job, he almost hit a couple crossing the street because he was driving recklessly, and he'd had too much to drink. He tells his boss this. His job is to drive a car. He said the word nigger 6 times in my presence alone, and I'm only in the store about 10% of the time. A black co-worker was there for some of these. He's not happy. Bulgaria then proceeded to spend twenty minutes or so telling a girl I work with that women have too many rights in America. They have more rights than men. Here, if you beat a woman, they put you in jail! Also, you can get two whores over there for the same price as one over here. He also sidles up real close to you when he talks. And he smells like stinky Eastern European cheese.

I really don't like hating any race or nationality of people, but I really hate Bulgarians right now. Please, someone, change my opinion.

Last edited:
I hate Czechoslovakians, but thankfully they split the country up into Slovakia and The Czech Republic so they don't exist anymore.

I hate Czechoslovakians, but thankfully they split the country up into Slovakia and The Czech Republic so they don't exist anymore.

I feel the same way about the Burmese. Luckily, they changed their name to Myanmar, so they're Myanmarians, and I've got no problem with them now.

Here's a thread to discuss people from Eastern Europe, particularly the old Soviet satellite states.

So, I work with a Bulgarian guy. and he's exactly like Borat. Yesterday, I took notes on exactly how disgusting and offensive the dude is. To start off with, he told my boss that he thinks me and my buddy have been snorting coke in the back of the store. Then he proceeded to tell us all, with our boss standing there, about how the night before, while on the job, he almost hit a couple crossing the street because he was driving recklessly, and he'd had too much to drink. He tells his boss this. His job is to drive a car. He said the word nigger 6 times in my presence alone, and I'm only in the store about 10% of the time. A black co-worker was there for some of these. He's not happy. Bulgaria then proceeded to spend twenty minutes or so telling a girl I work with that women have too many rights in America. They have more rights than men. Here, if you beat a woman, they put you in jail! Also, you can get two whores over there for the same price as one over here. He also sidles up real close to you when he talks. And he smells like stinky Eastern European cheese.

I really don't like hating any race or nationality of people, but I really hate Bulgarians right now. Please, someone, change my opinion.

I've never met a Bulgarian before, but even the name "Bulgarian" is unappealing.

I don't like the French. I know their not Eastern European, but as long as we are talking about other cultures we dislike, I don't like the French.<stereotype> Bloody beret wearing, garlic cheese eating sleazeballs. </stereotype>

I work with a couple of Bulgarians, and on the majority, the are asshats, the lot of them.

There is this one women, who smells like old cheese and sausage everyday.

EVERY DAY.

Then, there is the group of men, who do nothing but walk around and tell everyone else they are smarter than them because in Bulgaria, they are doctorates.

Now, there are two of them that re nice, but they were only born in Bulgaria, they were raised here.

I work with a couple of Bulgarians, and on the majority, the are asshats, the lot of them.

There is this one women, who smells like old cheese and sausage everyday.

EVERY DAY.

Then, there is the group of men, who do nothing but walk around and tell everyone else they are smarter than them because in Bulgaria, they are doctorates.

Now, there are two of them that re nice, but they were only born in Bulgaria, they were raised here.

So, I guess Bulgarians suck.

That's awesome. It only took us 8 posts to win this thread.

All I can think of is that episode of Red Dwarf called "Backwards" where they go to a backwards London and think it's called Nodnol and is thus, in Bulgaria.

My sister doesn't like Lithuanians.

See, she works with several people who are Estonian and Estonians hate Lithuanians for some reason that has never been properly explained to her, but because she likes the Estonians, she sides with them and their hatred of Lithuanians.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it really is Borat.

:lol:

To everything you've just said. Everything.

I don't like the French. I know their not Eastern European, but as long as we are talking about other cultures we dislike, I don't like the French.<stereotype> Bloody beret wearing, garlic cheese eating sleazeballs. </stereotype>
Im fine with French. Its the Parisians i hate:

They so mean to Chinese poeple who do not speak Frechn; :(

When I worked at MediaPlay (Sam Goody's to you people in the south and west), I had this Bulgarian coworker. He was the most offensive person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. His classic line to me was that I am what I am because I haven't gotten a good lay from a man, and he would make me straight.

When I worked at MediaPlay (Sam Goody's to you people in the south and west), I had this Bulgarian coworker. He was the most offensive person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. His classic line to me was that I am what I am because I haven't gotten a good lay from a man, and he would make me straight.

So, I'm really starting to get horrified here. Have we really found a nationality of people where everyone is repulsive and tasteless?

I'm skurred.

Classy.

Fortunately I have never met a Bulgarian.

So, I'm really starting to get horrified here. Have we really found a nationality of people where everyone is repulsive and tasteless?

I'm skurred.

Canadians.

Latest posts

Back