Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

mike3717

Anyone planning on getting this? Looks pretty bad a**. Especially if you are into the giant open world rpg.

[video=youtube;JSRtYpNRoN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSRtYpNRoN0[/video]

Last edited:
Does anyone know how enemy leveling works in it? My biggest problem with Oblivion was that ALL the enemies leveled with you. If they're doing that again Im probably out.

Does anyone know how enemy leveling works in it? My biggest problem with Oblivion was that ALL the enemies leveled with you. If they're doing that again Im probably out.

It's probably the same, most, if not all, RPGs are headed that way. Dragon Age is already that way, the last Elder Scrolls was.

Friday I think i saw in one video interview with the guy from Bethesda that the enemies level differently in that you can encounter enemies of varying levels at any time. I don't believe they level with you. But I could be wrong.

Friday I think i saw in one video interview with the guy from Bethesda that the enemies level differently in that you can encounter enemies of varying levels at any time. I don't believe they level with you. But I could be wrong.

I don't mind enemies leveling per say, just not all of them. Like in the Fallout games whenever you entered a new area the enemies scaled to your level then locked in there, so you had some what of a challenge, but if you came back 5to levels later for something you needed you'd wreck them.

I exploited that bug in Fallout New Vegas by traveling everywhere I could at my lowest levels.

Though the radscorpions and the Deathclaws were always badass no matter what.

I don't mind enemies leveling per say, just not all of them. Like in the Fallout games whenever you entered a new area the enemies scaled to your level then locked in there, so you had some what of a challenge, but if you came back 5to levels later for something you needed you'd wreck them.

huh. You know, I never really noticed that when I played fallout. But now that you say it it explains some stuff.

I honestly have no idea how this will work in Skyrim.

All I know is I am getting ready for a long cold winter locked in killing dragons and giants and sh*t. :rockon:

Got my Collector's Edition, made my Wood Elf.

Got my Collector's Edition, made my Wood Elf.

I'm jealous. I'm going at lunch time to pick up my copy. But, as usual, stupid work is interfering with my game time. So I won't be able to try it out til I get home later. :(

I have been like Cartman waiting for a Wii for weeks now so I expect these last few hours, with the game sitting on my desk staring at me, to be especially painful.

How do you feel about it so far? Is it as good as expected?

I don't play this or know anything about it, but I thought this was hilarious:

[video=youtube;rt5aUdijAN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt5aUdijAN8[/video]

Rahr!

Ad_7uSHCQAA6NZQ.jpg:large

So i've killed 4 dragons so farI but I can't even touch a Giant.

And I went with the Lizard Man. Lizard men don't get enough love in fantasy settings.

So I ran into a Zombified Dragon Skeleton tonight. It did not go well for me.

O_O!

You poor boy.

Oh... I killed a Giant. I freely admit, I cheated, I drew it to the West Tower (where you kill your first dragon) and stood just inside, where he couldn't get in, and I spammed him with shouts, spells and arrows.

Latest posts

Back