Ellis on his second arc...

E

Excelsior Club
From his Q&A at MillarWorld:

Q: Your first Ult Fantastic Four arc deals with Doom, and the second is about the N-Zone. Will the 4 face any big enemies or just the N-Zone itself?

A: The N-Zone and the things that might be in it.

Also - for anyone who didn't see it in the letters column of Ultimate Fantastic 4 #6 - Kubert will be back penciling UFF starting with #13 and John Dell will be back inking.

Good because the only thing that I wasn't impressed with was the art in Ultimate Fantastic Four #7... Ellis is someone that I think outta stick around, but I am hating the artist.

Good because the only thing that I wasn't impressed with was the art in Ultimate Fantastic Four #7... Ellis is someone that I think outta stick around, but I am hating the artist.

I really didn't like how he drew Sue but other than that I thought he's great. Reed's facial expressions in particular - especially at the beginning when he's outside - were well done.

Good question, but I think that was mandated by Ellis. It might be a while before we find out what it means.

i read on the bendis board that man-thing is going to appear in one of the arcs, according to warren ellis. i didn't see him say it myself so who knows?

How did the Ultimate Man-Thing get his powers and where is he now? I know he was in Ultimate Team-Up, but I don't know where he is now...

Latest posts

Back