Elseworlds Game, Round Two

zombi is right though. such an important part of watchmen is the time in which it takes place- the paranoia of the cold war, etc.

Then would that be a challenge to make the "Elizabethan Era" events be AS important to the story?

oh and *insert who are you joke and a combo of laughing smileys*

Then would that be a challenge to make the "Elizabethan Era" events be AS important to the story?

oh and *insert who are you joke and a combo of laughing smileys*

i dont know, im pretty sure there wasnt as much paranoia and the like back then... that said, were it during the french revolution...

anyways, the only way i can see it working is if ozymandias was a magician who could conjure up such a monster... everyone else could pretty much be the same.

Uh, Bass is gone right now and has sent me his pitch. He asked me to post it for him.:p

"One time there were a group of play-goers called the Watchmen, so-called because all they did when they joined together was go out and watch plays. One time they decided to watch a play called "Macbeth" by a famous playwright named William Shakespeare. They basked in the play's glory as they watched and watched for hours."

Okay, so now that we have two pitches, you guys can vote!:lol:

Latest posts

Back