Embarassing Comics

Guijllons said:
I'll see your double crotch kick and raise you scolded scrotum.
Scolded scrotum, nothing! I shall give it a stern lecture! That's way better than a scolding!

Due to revisionist history, I have never purchased any comic that wasn't absolute genius.

I have never bought Hush; Superman & Bugs Bunny; Jubilee; Anything Spider-Man from the 90s; Rob Liefeld's run on X-Force; Daredevil: Yellow; Ultimate Spider-Man post #32; the new Sentry mini; Zero Hour; The Death of Superman; Spider-Man:Blue, and probably a whole bunch of other bollocks that I never bought either.

On that note, I never bought Valiant Vision and its accompanying Valiant-Vision enhanced Solar, Man of the Atom comic.

Indeed. I never bought Gravity or Reg Hudlin's Black Banther. Or Ron Zimmerman's issue of Punisher. Nope. Didn't even know they existed till now.

Bass said:
Or Ron Zimmerman's issue of Punisher. Nope. Didn't even know they existed till now.
So, how many acerbic Hollywood references did he have there, and how many celebrities did ole Punnie kill?

Punisher travels back in time to 1930s Chicago and kills Al Capone.

Then it turns out it was a dream.

Bass said:
Punisher travels back in time to 1930s Chicago and kills Al Capone.

Then it turns out it was a dream.
That's the best pitch I ever heard. Probably difficult to follow up as actual product, but excellent pitch nonetheless.

Now go forth and work for Marvel, young Nexus.

I'm not making it up.

That is the actual plot by Ron Zimmerman.

The Punisher uses a time machine to travel back in time to 1930s Chicago and proceeds to kill Al Capone and his gang.

Then, he wakes up and we find out this was all a dream.

That was the issue.

And you people thought Hudlin was bad.

Last edited:
Hahaha....I just saw this old thread and what I posted. Oh yeah....let me add....

Archie :neutral:

What?!?!?! I thought Jughead was cool. :oops: It was a teenage version of Blimpie from Popeye. What wasn't there to like? And Archie was such a pimp.............closet gay.......but still a pimp.

UltimateSpiderBuggy said:
I found some old Nintendo comics. They're...special...yeah...

"NFL SuperPro" special?

We had a similar thread to this before and I posted that I have every appearance of the SuperPro. **** you, E. :wink:

Victor Von Doom said:
Hahaha....I just saw this old thread and what I posted. Oh yeah....let me add....

Archie :neutral:

What?!?!?! I thought Jughead was cool. :oops: It was a teenage version of Blimpie from Popeye. What wasn't there to like? And Archie was such a pimp.............closet gay.......but still a pimp.
bettyandme16.jpg

Doc Comic said:
We had a similar thread to this before and I posted that I have every appearance of the SuperPro. **** you, E. :wink:

I know - I offered you something like 5 bajillion gajillion google plex dollars and you still wouldn't sell them to me.

Latest posts

Back