Spider-Man Emo or Symbiote?

Symbiote or Not?

• Total voters

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
With the reveal that Spider-Man's going Back in Black... do you think that the new black suit's going to be just a costume or a symbiotic comeback?

Personally when I see him like that I think of the symbiote automatically and I'm in favor that they'll make a story work involving another bonding time between the two...

When Captain America went openly against the government years back when he was against the Vietnam War (I think), he donned a dark outfit and took the name Patriot.

I do think Spider-Man is going to switch sides. I do think he is going to become an outlaw somehow in a way that exceeds simply not registering, perhaps by openly defying government after registering, he will be quite literally a traitor in the eyes of the government... And will be hunted down.

The Black Suit will be the fugitive, on-the-road spidey...

Thats my bet.

When Captain America went openly against the government years back when he was against the Vietnam War (I think), he donned a dark outfit and took the name Patriot.

I do think Spider-Man is going to switch sides. I do think he is going to become an outlaw somehow in a way that exceeds simply not registering, perhaps by openly defying government after registering, he will be quite literally a traitor in the eyes of the government... And will be hunted down.

The Black Suit will be the fugitive, on-the-road spidey...

Thats my bet.

That's what I said in my Civil wars post, I agree with you.

I voted for Symbiote as its around the time of the third movie and so will be good marketing

Symboite, and it will be short-lived. He may go to a black costume after that.

I am honestly hoping it is the symbiote. Like somehow during the battle, he changes sides and venom comes after him. Sensing some kind of anger/insecurity, the symbiote latches onto him, and for a little time, Peter actually allows it to. We dont know how it will react with his different abilites, and if memory serves me correct, it will increase his strength alot, which would be a plus for the anti-reg side, as long as he can keep it stable...

I voted the same as a few newbies. :? Someone back me up.

but you voted first so we voted the same as you.

maybe us newbies are going to look at you like your our leader or our hero. All the newbies want to be like TheManWithoutFear. Congrads you have followers

I think the Symbiote is going to go back to Eddie Brock for the movie time (an eddie brock who will probably look a little less brawny than he has in the past to match topher).

I think they'll kill off Mac Gargan... I do think the Symbiote will try to get peter back, but in the end, i'm still expecting Black Costume.

But

If you do make it the symbiote please Marvel, make the story work. Unlike
The Other.:sick:

But please............:please:

Last edited:
It was never said that he died, but that he left himself dying in an alleyway somewhere. Wasn't there a panel where they showed Brock in a hospital bed, or am I making that up? Wouldn't be the first time.

I think it was in a ASM civil war tie in about his unmasking, the Hosptial bed said "Edmond Brock". I think it would be the symbiote because they showed Brock's hospital bed

Last edited:
scan0017.jpg

Latest posts

Back