End of Vaughan's run (HUGE SPOILER!!!)

I think this is excellent news! Although extremely early for something like this to happen than I would've liked, I'm still eager to see just how Vaughan is going to do this... Doing something as daring as breaking Magneto out is putting Vaughan in an extremely high position in terms of commitment to the Ultimate Universe. I'm glad he's willing to do something like this and I'm glad Marvel is letting him do something like this. I mean, with all the success he's been having, it'd be silly to let that go.

Also, I'm really thinking that he's going to focus more on the WAY that Magneto is going to be broken out rather than Magneto. I firmly believe that Magneto will be broken out by a group of terrorist mutants that want equality, etc. I also think that Magneto may want to actually stay in prison, which would mean that he's being broken out without his consent, which I think would add more to the characters that helped break him out... Also, I think that this will lead to more with Singer and Magneto than with Vaughan and Magneto, which, I guess, is completely fine.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I think it's kind of soon... but I wonder how this effects the Ultimates. I wonder how he gets out. This is good news. I love the character can't wait to see what he's up too.

i think mags escaping is just to get the character freed up so the guy following after him can use magneto again..

Rene wrote:
It was nevery really said if Apocalypse was real or not. Maybe Apcalypse lets Magneto out or he uses Sinster to get Magneto out...

Yeah, but Sinister is dead, isn't he? Whether Apocalypse is real or not, Sinister thought he was enough to choke himself to death. Course, we don't know if he's really dead.

DIrishB said:
Rene wrote:

Yeah, but Sinister is dead, isn't he? Whether Apocalypse is real or not, Sinister thought he was enough to choke himself to death. Course, we don't know if he's really dead.
Another thing not official. Did you see a dead body? Until there is one, we can't say that Sinister is dead.

I don't believe he's dead, though the Big "A" did say that sinister would never know his grace. So that implies at least that Sinister and apocalypse will not appear in the same storyline.

But more than that, I really hope he's not dead, he's actually one of my favourite Ultimisations so far.

DIrishB said:
Umm..Its actually not technically possible for him to be dead. When you try and strangle yourself, you will eventually pass out from lack of oxygen and your grip will loosen, allowing yóur body to automatically start breathing again. So, while it might have happened (Poccy imposing some sort of muscle-lock suggestion or something), it probably hasn't.

Caduceus said:
Umm..Its actually not technically possible for him to be dead. When you try and strangle yourself, you will eventually pass out from lack of oxygen and your grip will loosen, allowing yóur body to automatically start breathing again. So, while it might have happened (Poccy imposing some sort of muscle-lock suggestion or something), it probably hasn't.

Thanks Cad. That's good news.

I've asked Vaughan to shed some light on the arc; we should be hearing from him soon, I'd imagine, because he's on his site quite frequently. I'll let you know what he says. Also, I asked him about the #41 problem we've been having since I don't think anyone swung over to Bendis' board to see what was up...

So back to Magneto escaping... will we see the Ultimates in the arc too? I mean has anybody mentioned anything about that? It be so cool to see Vaughan's take on the Ultimate.

René said:
So back to Magneto escaping... will we see the Ultimates in the arc too? I mean has anybody mentioned anything about that? It be so cool to see Vaughan's take on the Ultimate.
That's a good point. I wonder that too.

I asked him that, too, so hopefully, he'll let us know. You would think that Magneto breaking out is a big deal, though...

Goodwill said:
I asked him that, too, so hopefully, he'll let us know. You would think that Magneto breaking out is a big deal, though...
Yeah. Especially since his last stunt he pulled (with the missile and all that).

Latest posts

Back