Event Ultimization Game. Any Takers?

Zombipanda

My Boom-Boom's mostly gay
So, the old Ultimization game died out, but I figured we might as well put a spin on it and start up a related game. Instead of taking 616 characters that haven't shown up in the UU, we take major storylines or events from the 616 Universe and give them an Ultimate spin. The rules would be pretty similar to the older game, and I'd be willing to kick it off.

I've got the rules pretty much nailed down, but before I actually open up the game, I'm just curious to see, would anyone actually be interested in playing?

Sounds cool.

I'll admit i've not read too much of 616 but i'm willing to try and will be fun to read other peoples ideas.

Sounds cool.

I'll admit i've not read too much of 616 but i'm willing to try and will be fun to read other peoples ideas.

That was the same thing I was thinking. How about we start up that Ultimizing character things also because who knows who might read our posts and get ideas.

That was the same thing I was thinking. How about we start up that Ultimizing character things also because who knows who might read our posts and get ideas.

Please. ;) No comic book writer is going to dredge up their stories from an Ultimate Universe fan forum.

Latest posts

Back