Exiles: 616 crossover (spoilers)

MaxwellSmart

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
3,335
Location
SoCal
In the most recent issue of the Exiles the exiles went to the timebroker's headquarters they showed a monitor clearly showing the Ultimate universe! The exiles have so far visited the 616 universe twice and will soon visit it for a third time during the House of M storyline. Broadly this means that the 616 and Ultimate universes exist in the same multi-verse and are therefore ripe for a cross over. This means it's only a matter of time before the exiles visit the Ultimate universe. Get ready for interdimensional travel between the 616 and Ultimate universe, because it's going to be here before we know it!!!!
 

Friday

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
8,903
Location
Washington, PA
MaxwellSmart said:
In the most recent issue of the Exiles the exiles went to the timebroker's headquarters they showed a monitor clearly showing the Ultimate universe! The exiles have so far visited the 616 universe twice and will soon visit it for a third time during the House of M storyline. Broadly this means that the 616 and Ultimate universes exist in the same multi-verse and are therefore ripe for a cross over. This means it's only a matter of time before the exiles visit the Ultimate universe. Get ready for interdimensional travel between the 616 and Ultimate universe, because it's going to be here before we know it!!!!
Blink: Hey.

Gheldoff: Vas up beyotch?

Blink: .... Can we go home yet?
 

Lynx

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Messages
4,489
Location
Orlando, FL
I'm pretty sure that's just an easter egg. Meaning, unless they SPECIFICALLY said that was the UU on the Timebroker's computer, it means nothing.
 

MaxwellSmart

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
3,335
Location
SoCal
Lynx said:
I'm pretty sure that's just an easter egg. Meaning, unless they SPECIFICALLY said that was the UU on the Timebroker's computer, it means nothing.

This was definitely the ultimate universe. The show the exact costumes for the ultimate x-men. The point I'm trying to make is that there is the potential for a cross over now. Before, it wasn't even known whether the Ultimate Universe and the 616 Universe existed in the same Multiverse.
 

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
3,012
Location
Between Heaven and Hell
*Thinks back to Ultimate Spider-Man #75 and the Green Goblin mask in the basement*
OMG! The original Green Goblin has been in the Ultimate Universe! :shock:

*Thinks back to Ultimate X-Men #54 and the image of the cover of Ultimate Spider-Man #70 on Kittys computer*
OMG! They have Ultimate Spider-Man comics in the Ultimate Universe! :shock:


If you haven't figured it out I'm being sarcastic :wink:
Marvel puts easter eggs like this (and the one posted in this thread) in their comics, its nothing but a fun thing.
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
16,716
Location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Easy kids, I liked the idea that Exiles can hop into the Ultimate Universe and considering what it is the Exiles do, then it's easy to get excited over this "easter egg". It certainly has more substance and more reason than for it to just be an "easter egg" though. But again, I'm kinda ticked this thread was started and it shoulda went to one of the other threads. Can I call for a merge please.... Moderator.... Anyone?
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
13,670
Don't you think they'd be unimpressed with the UU. Seriously, they've probably seen more interesting alternate universes. I can see it now: "Really? This is it? I mean, its like the MU but everybody's like half as powerful. Lets get the hell out of here."
 

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,491
Location
Australia
I wouldn't mind if they visited UU, but it should stay in their own title and it shouldn't be a dramatic event, just a normal, fun Exiles story.
 

Patriot Mk2

The poster formerly known as Johnny Bravo
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,126
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Caduceus said:
I wouldn't mind if they visited UU, but it should stay in their own title and it shouldn't be a dramatic event, just a normal, fun Exiles story.

That is NEVER referenced outside Exiles.Ever.
 

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,491
Location
Australia
I know. Even Angel IV has been removed from continuity so they don't have to talk about it.
 

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,491
Location
Australia
She's a mother, thats got nothing to do with her sex life.


Please lets stop that now.

I'm pretty sure this is to drop of Beak and it wouldn't surprise me if Heather is dropped off as well (in her own reality). Not sure if the "new team book" coming out soon is going to be Exiles getting stuck in 616. Which would suck.
 

Latest posts

Top