Exiles: 616 crossover (spoilers)

MaxwellSmart

In the most recent issue of the Exiles the exiles went to the timebroker's headquarters they showed a monitor clearly showing the Ultimate universe! The exiles have so far visited the 616 universe twice and will soon visit it for a third time during the House of M storyline. Broadly this means that the 616 and Ultimate universes exist in the same multi-verse and are therefore ripe for a cross over. This means it's only a matter of time before the exiles visit the Ultimate universe. Get ready for interdimensional travel between the 616 and Ultimate universe, because it's going to be here before we know it!!!!

MaxwellSmart said:
In the most recent issue of the Exiles the exiles went to the timebroker's headquarters they showed a monitor clearly showing the Ultimate universe! The exiles have so far visited the 616 universe twice and will soon visit it for a third time during the House of M storyline. Broadly this means that the 616 and Ultimate universes exist in the same multi-verse and are therefore ripe for a cross over. This means it's only a matter of time before the exiles visit the Ultimate universe. Get ready for interdimensional travel between the 616 and Ultimate universe, because it's going to be here before we know it!!!!
Blink: Hey.

Gheldoff: Vas up beyotch?

Blink: .... Can we go home yet?

I'm pretty sure that's just an easter egg. Meaning, unless they SPECIFICALLY said that was the UU on the Timebroker's computer, it means nothing.

Lynx said:
I'm pretty sure that's just an easter egg. Meaning, unless they SPECIFICALLY said that was the UU on the Timebroker's computer, it means nothing.

This was definitely the ultimate universe. The show the exact costumes for the ultimate x-men. The point I'm trying to make is that there is the potential for a cross over now. Before, it wasn't even known whether the Ultimate Universe and the 616 Universe existed in the same Multiverse.

*Thinks back to Ultimate Spider-Man #75 and the Green Goblin mask in the basement*
OMG! The original Green Goblin has been in the Ultimate Universe! :shock:

*Thinks back to Ultimate X-Men #54 and the image of the cover of Ultimate Spider-Man #70 on Kittys computer*
OMG! They have Ultimate Spider-Man comics in the Ultimate Universe! :shock:

If you haven't figured it out I'm being sarcastic :wink:
Marvel puts easter eggs like this (and the one posted in this thread) in their comics, its nothing but a fun thing.

Easy kids, I liked the idea that Exiles can hop into the Ultimate Universe and considering what it is the Exiles do, then it's easy to get excited over this "easter egg". It certainly has more substance and more reason than for it to just be an "easter egg" though. But again, I'm kinda ticked this thread was started and it shoulda went to one of the other threads. Can I call for a merge please.... Moderator.... Anyone?

Don't you think they'd be unimpressed with the UU. Seriously, they've probably seen more interesting alternate universes. I can see it now: "Really? This is it? I mean, its like the MU but everybody's like half as powerful. Lets get the hell out of here."

I wouldn't mind if they visited UU, but it should stay in their own title and it shouldn't be a dramatic event, just a normal, fun Exiles story.

Caduceus said:
I wouldn't mind if they visited UU, but it should stay in their own title and it shouldn't be a dramatic event, just a normal, fun Exiles story.

That is NEVER referenced outside Exiles.Ever.

I know. Even Angel IV has been removed from continuity so they don't have to talk about it.

She's a mother, thats got nothing to do with her sex life.

Please lets stop that now.

I'm pretty sure this is to drop of Beak and it wouldn't surprise me if Heather is dropped off as well (in her own reality). Not sure if the "new team book" coming out soon is going to be Exiles getting stuck in 616. Which would suck.

Latest posts

Back