Extras

The Harry Potter clip has to be one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in general.

Especially when he said the condom was already rolled out so it's "ready for action". :lol:

if you aren't watching this.....you suck.

I just finished watching the Extras episode with Orlando Bloom, and I couldn't stop laughing.

"I order you two to kiss and make up!"

i actually cant stand extras. yeah it does have some funny parts but i really dont find gervais funny. the best part about this series was the Bowie cameo.

The Ben Stiller episode was hysterical. Especially when he yelled at the little boy for laughing and threatened to kill his "Mummy".

As for the Kate Winslet episode, I'll never see the words "Willy Wonka" and "Oompa Loompas" the same way ever again. :lol:

Because NZ TV sucks arse, Prime only recently screened Extras Series 2 (even though I saw it like a year and a half ago). I got my dad to pick up the DVD while he was in Australia, since it will probably take another year for it to be released here.

Also, the special is going to be filmed soon...

I saw three episodes of it on the plane back from Paris.

This is the greatest show in the history of ever. I think it's absolute genius that ALL the celebrity guests play egomaniacal prick versions of themselves and that in the Extras universe no other variation of major fame exists.

I saw three episodes of it on the plane back from Paris.

This is the greatest show in the history of ever. I think it's absolute genius that ALL the celebrity guests play egomaniacal prick versions of themselves and that in the Extras universe no other variation of major fame exists.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

I'm rewatching Season 2 currently....

This show is ****ing brilliant and you all need to watch it. I love Ricky Gervias.

Latest posts

Back