Facebook?

I sent a friend message to Joe Kalicki, but nothing yet.

He's probably whoring himself to myspace.

Last edited:
I can't get on Facebook (or Myspace) at work, but whenever I get a chance I'll sign up to the group and answer all your messages you whiny jerks.

I have a new message on Facebook from someone who might be my ex-girlfriend's roomate. I can't read it and can only imagine what horribleness it might say. . .

This thread reminds me...My technology teacher makes it a requirement for us all to have facebook accounts. He also forces us to be members of Gmail, blogger, Net Vibes and other such useless internet fads. And I don't have a problem with it. But a facebook? Why a facebook? I hate facebook.

I'm not going to have any friends and everyone's going to laugh at me!

I have a new message on Facebook from someone who might be my ex-girlfriend's roomate. I can't read it and can only imagine what horribleness it might say. . .

Is this the same crazy Ex-girlfriend who said you weren't allowed to have sex anymore?

Last edited:
Is this the same crazy Ex-girlfriend who said you weren't allowed to have sex anymore?

Yeah, but we're still friends.

I woke them both up by calling her at 10:30 last night and the roomate answered her phone and yelled at me. . .

How should I know they'd be asleep so early?

Yeah, but we're still friends.

I woke them both up by calling her at 10:30 last night and the roomate answered her phone and yelled at me. . .

How should I know they'd be asleep so early?

Like my Mom's drunk friend told you a few months ago; Calling late at night is wrong, Joseph.

hehe...Joseph is my middle name. Is it your full name? I bet it is. That's one hell of an awesome coincidence.

Last edited:
Like my Mom's drunk friend told you a few months ago; Calling late at night is wrong, Joseph.

hehe...Joseph is my middle name. Is it your full name? I bet it is. That's one hell of an awesome coincidence.

God I hate you so much.

I'm calling you Langsta from now on. You're virtually indistinguishable from each other.

I don't think you ever added me.

*slits wrists*

This thread reminds me...My technology teacher makes it a requirement for us all to have facebook accounts. He also forces us to be members of Gmail, blogger, Net Vibes and other such useless internet fads. And I don't have a problem with it. But a facebook? Why a facebook? I hate facebook.

There there.... join the UC Group and add us! http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22099958318)

That is pretty creepy. He doesn't insist you upload pictures and things does he? :?

Its amazing how realistic the virtual world is becoming.

I joined the group. People may finally know what I look like, so I should probably go and take down a few of the photos

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back