Facebook?

I have no idea what I'm doing with half these applications. I don't have the time to keep up with them all.

I don't know what I'm doing with Knighthood at all.

I have no idea what I'm doing with half these applications. I don't have the time to keep up with them all.

I don't know what I'm doing with Knighthood at all.

Making me a squire apparently.

And I need to find OC on there.

EDIT: Apparently he found me an hour ago.

Creeepy.

Last edited:
I accepted Joe's compare people app invite. It's both soaring and crippling my self-convidence(100% of people think I'm funnier, but only 50%[1 out of 2] think I'm better smelling).

Also, too many of the "would you rather date/kiss/sleep with" questions use my 15-year-old cousin as one of the options.

I accepted Joe's compare people app invite. It's both soaring and crippling my self-convidence(100% of people think I'm funnier, but only 50%[1 out of 2] think I'm better smelling).

Also, too many of the "would you rather date/kiss/sleep with" questions use my 15-year-old cousin as one of the options.

Yeah, I get my cousin a lot too, and that just sucks because I always vote against her, even if she might rightfully deserve to be voted "hotter."

The most votes I have in any category is 3, so I don't think that's a fair assessment, although I'm doing quite well. It bothers me that I'm 0-2 for Most Likely to Lend a Hand or whatever.

There are two Matthew Arcillas from the Philipines on Facebook.

I added another Joe Kalicki as a friend.

This is the guy I suspect is The Real Joe Kalicki.

My sister and I grew up thinking that our immediate family was the only people around on my fathers side related to us. Imagine our surprise when we both get Facebook invites to the "I'm a Pfender(note the spelling)" group. Even more surprising is that everyone in the groups lives up and down interstate 79 which we both live on. The question is now what did our father do to piss everyone else off.

I keep getting ones between a cute girl I know and my sister. And occasionally one with my best friend who Facebook either thinks is a woman or is Gay. I'm hoping its wrong on both accounts.

Let us know what happens with that.
I'm pretty sure we're not related, as the 'Arcilla' is a name my paternal grandfather adopted to, and am therefore not related to any 'Arcilla' whose parents weren't spawned by him.

I keep getting ones between a cute girl I know and my sister. And occasionally one with my best friend who Facebook either thinks is a woman or is Gay. I'm hoping its wrong on both accounts.

Yeah, for some reason Mark Brooks always comes up on mine with a "Would you date Mark?" tag.

Weird.

Facebook chat will be the end of me, i will never leave that site now...three convos going the first 5 min i learned of it...GOD BLESS YOU FACEBOOK

FB...helping procrastinators since 2004

I was comparing friends today and on the question Who Would You Rather Be Handcuffed To? my choices were ourchair and my ex-girlfriend.

Of the two I've only had one in handcuffs before and I went with familiarity, but it took some thought.

I was comparing friends today and on the question Who Would You Rather Be Handcuffed To? my choices were ourchair and my ex-girlfriend.

Of the two I've only had one in handcuffs before and I went with familiarity, but it took some thought.

That's not very adventurous. Ourchair is, like, a pirate or something.

So, you chose ourchair, huh? Good call

That's not very adventurous. Ourchair is, like, a pirate or something.
07-imwithscurvy.jpg

Latest posts

Back