Facepalm here, facepalm there.

Kal-Ill

lol ouch... Well I'll be the glass half full guy if nothing else.

Last edited:
Re: X-Men: First Class Movie

We must stay optimistic! Let's be glass-half-full comic book fans.

wishful-thinking-no-matter-how-bad-.jpg

Is... is it wrong that I can name which episode that is and that's how I know the Picard is photoshopped?

Is... is it wrong that I can name which episode that is and that's how I know the Picard is photoshopped?

I don't think anyone on this site is in the vicinity of being able to judge you for it.

Yes.

The Inner Council has determined you are too geeky even for this place.

Please leave now, of your own volition. It will be easier on everyone that way.

It's not wrong. In fact if you could name it for me I would be most pleased. I make f***ed up youtubes... Star Trek is one of my favorite things to mess with.

I don't think anyone on this site is in the vicinity of being able to judge you for it.

:lol:

Yes.

The Inner Council has determined you are too geeky even for this place.

Please leave now, of your own volition. It will be easier on everyone that way.

Hey, it's all just A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE. :D

It's not wrong. In fact if you could name it for me I would be most pleased. I make f***ed up youtubes... Star Trek is one of my favorite things to mess with.

:sure:

I feel like you're a predator trying to lull me into a false sense of security...

Last edited:

I'll prove it. Click this link. I made this video. I hope you're not offended by uh... mature content.

I took what was already a fairly sexual episode of TNG and made it completely messed up. To this day when my wife sees Troi on the TV she says "Spoon the fudge around the rim" because of this thing I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGZf2fmRssc

Behold "Riker's Bust-A-Nut Game"

First he has accomplished warming the cold black heart of the Bass creature, and then he bested Thee Great One's mighty riddles...

None of us are safe.

Latest posts

Back