Fairy Tail

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
Fairy Tail is a manga made by the same person who did Ravemaster, a manga that got better as it went on. Fairy Tail is pure adrenaline, rarely stopping for exposition, this story hits the ground running, and doesn't stop. One massive adventure after another.

The story starts with a girl wanting to belong to the best guild she knows of, Fairy Tail. Guilds are made up by mages, people who can wield mystical power while they fight. She hears a man named Salamander is in town, and she goes to find him. From there, the journey doesn't stop.

Currently the Fairy Tail guild is getting their collective butts handed to them by a rival guild. Natsu has gone supernova, Erza is on her last legs, and three of Fairy Tail's biggest hitters are nowhere to be found.

I'm thinking Mirajane will finallt let loose and show us why she was formerly an S Class mage. She has too now that her brother did.

I love this manga, Gray and Erza are my favorites, but all the characters are equally great.

I for one want to see Mist Gun fight somebody, but that probably won't happen for awhile. I also agree that Mirajane is about to take the kid gloves off.

I also love this manga. Natsu, Gray, and Erza are great core characters, but I'm looking forward to seeing side characters like Loki and Kana take the stage now that they've given Elfman a chance to shine.

Last edited:
Well, the latest chapter was over so quick, I had to read it twice, and all it did was prove the fact that the two dragonslayers can hurt each other.

That's the safe bet

I've been thinking, except for that one fight on the island, we really haven't seen Lucy fight anyone.

She best earn her keep soon

Well, she did fight that guy in the mansion in the early chapters (kinda). I'm sure she'll get more chances to shine, hopefully sooner than later.

So now the fight between Erza and Phantom's leader goes to Phantom's favor. No ****, she's taken a shot from a giant magical cannon, and took out one of the Elemental guys.

As he os about to kill her,m the Fairy Tale Guild leader shows up, ready to kick Phantom's ***.

So now the fight between Erza and Phantom's leader goes to Phantom's favor. No ****, she's taken a shot from a giant magical cannon, and took out one of the Elemental guys.

As he os about to kill her,m the Fairy Tale Guild leader shows up, ready to kick Phantom's ***.

Saw it coming, but I'm still excited for this fight and am also wondering what the consequences of this are going to be.

They didn't start the fight, they simply defended themselves.

The Steel Dragonslayer started it by attacking Fairy Tale first

I know but Fairy Tale is already on half of everyone's **** list. Plus it can be argued that Phantom Guild was on a paid mission and Fairy Tale was just in their way, which I believe is against their rules. Remember, Marakov didn't want to fight Phantom until they hurt his people because he he knew they were on thin ice.

Marakov goes ape**** in this one, and takes it to the man

And you find out the Mist Gun was taking out the Phantom Guild that was flanking the Fairy Tale Guild.

I like.

Mist Gun is such a badass. Not only was he ****ing up Phantom Guild, but he was helping Marakov get his magic back.

Also, I liked how Marakov told Phantom's leader to kneel.

Latest posts

Back