Fall of the Hulks (event discussion)

Did She-Rulk turn out to be Domino?

EDIT: Also-

aquamodok.jpg

Last edited:
I thought the issue implied that She-Rulk was Betty Ross

anyway, I'm kinda glad they co-opted Parker to write this, cause he managed to write an origin for Rulk that isn't COMPLETELY retarded, and also manages to not ruin any longstanding characters. More than Loeb could accomplish on a good day.

Though he did manage to make the Eternals look like naive simpletons

I thought the issue implied that She-Rulk was Betty Ross

anyway, I'm kinda glad they co-opted Parker to write this, cause he managed to write an origin for Rulk that isn't COMPLETELY retarded, and also manages to not ruin any longstanding characters. More than Loeb could accomplish on a good day.

Though he did manage to make the Eternals look like naive simpletons

Yeah, but who cares about the Eternals?

I thought Knauf's nine issues completely ruined them.

I disagree, while the last three issue's were pretty crappy, had a good ending. The first 6 were alot of fun. I think it really comes down to where you sit when it comes to Acuna, he can be very hit or miss, and people usually really like him or just don't.

However they are slow burn writers, and they were'nt given enough time to write as good a story as they could have after getting the axe after 9 issue's.

It better not be Betty, that would be ridiculous.

The world of Hulk has to be the most uninteresting aspect of the Marvel universe aside from their space stories w/ Nova and The Gang.

It's just pointless!

On one hand, Planet Hulk started strong....but died out in the end. And Son of Hulk?!?!? Who cares!?!?!?!

Then World War Hulk was a decent change in terms of Marvel Summer blockbuster events. But ultimately was mediocre.

Red Hulk started off intriguing....but then became stupid. And then we have Red She-Hulk!?!?!? Pass.

Unless this event gets rid of all these other random Hulks, I can't see how this will be good.

Geoff Johns wants to write the Hulk.

This makes me weep when I see what Marvel are doing with the franchise.

The world of Hulk has to be the most uninteresting aspect of the Marvel universe aside from their space stories w/ Nova and The Gang.

It's just pointless!

On one hand, Planet Hulk started strong....but died out in the end. And Son of Hulk?!?!? Who cares!?!?!?!

Then World War Hulk was a decent change in terms of Marvel Summer blockbuster events. But ultimately was mediocre.

Red Hulk started off intriguing....but then became stupid. And then we have Red She-Hulk!?!?!? Pass.

Unless this event gets rid of all these other random Hulks, I can't see how this will be good.

Greg Pak's current Incredible Hulk is pretty good, and I also really liked Fred Van Lente's Savage She-Hulk mini from earlier this year. Loeb's Hulk sucks though.

How dare you speak ill of the cosmic stuff!

You are now on my ****-list VVD, that stuff's great, though Nova's been limping around a bit lately, GotG has always been great stuff.

If you haven't read Annihilation you really need to give it a chance, skip the prologue stuff though, that's what seems to be what turns the most people off for some reason, I'm not sure why.

How dare you speak ill of the cosmic stuff!

You are now on my ****-list VVD, that stuff's great, though Nova's been limping around a bit lately, GotG has always been great stuff.

If you haven't read Annihilation you really need to give it a chance, skip the prologue stuff though, that's what seems to be what turns the most people off for some reason, I'm not sure why.
I think you misread Doom's post
He was saying the stuff with Nova was good.

I think you misread Doom's post
He was saying the stuff with Nova was good.

I think he was implying that he finds them to be similarily uninteresting.

I interperated it like this

"Other than the cosmic stuff, I find the Hulk stuff to be the most uninteresting stuff in marvels line-up"

Latest posts

Back