Favorite Daredevil Bimbo

Daredevil's piece of pie.

• Total voters

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Who's the favorite woman for Marvel's manhoe?

I have to say I always wanted to see him and Elektra together.

Last edited:
I've always thought that Bass was DD's one true love. She needs to make a comeback soon. But that movie about her was terrible. "Alias" is cool and all, but could you really see Jennifer Garner as Bass? I don't think so.

moonmaster said:
I've always thought that Bass was DD's one true love. She needs to make a comeback soon. But that movie about her was terrible. "Alias" is cool and all, but could you really see Jennifer Garner as Bass? I don't think so.

jackass.

The Bass Option, since I'm not a big Daredevil fan.

You know how in parodies, Iron Man is almost always drunk? I wonder why they don't have DD with a different girl in every panel in those parodies. It'd be funny if they had a Twisted Toyfare Theatre where he does have a different girl in every panel, and Spidey eventually notices.

Doc Comic said:
The Bass Option, since I'm not a big Daredevil fan.

You know how in parodies, Iron Man is almost always drunk? I wonder why they don't have DD with a different girl in every panel in those parodies. It'd be funny if they had a Twisted Toyfare Theatre where he does have a different girl in every panel, and Spidey eventually notices.

And in the one Spidey notices, it's MJ.

Doc Comic said:
Yeah, I can see Echo being important, but who the **** are the other three?

Heather Glenn came after Daredevil/Black Widow. She found out Daredevil was Matt Murdock, blamed Matt for her father's death, and commited suicide.

Daredevil saved Glorianna O'Breen from The Gael. During Born Again, they fell apart and Glorianna and Foggy were sorta hooking up. Kingpin had one of her henchmen kill her.

Kate Vinokur was in the "Playing to the Camera" arc. She had a short little stint and her and Matt flirted at most. I was just tossing her name in there for ****'s sake.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Heather Glenn came after Daredevil/Black Widow. She found out Daredevil was Matt Murdock, blamed Matt for her father's death, and commited suicide.

Daredevil saved Glorianna O'Breen from The Gael. During Born Again, they fell apart and Glorianna and Foggy were sorta hooking up. Kingpin had one of her henchmen kill her.

Kate Vinokur was in the "Playing to the Camera" arc. She had a short little stint and her and Matt flirted at most. I was just tossing her name in there for ****'s sake.
dd.jpg

Latest posts

Back