Favorite Daredevil Bimbo

Daredevil's piece of pie.

• Total voters
TheManWithoutFear said:
Ourchair called me out on not being too insightful when it came to Daredevil once...

I'm gonna at least know the facts though. I wouldn't call it being a "nerd".
No, it is.
MWoF.jpg

It's good to see Foggy up there with Karen.

I've got to go with Black Widow. Whenever you see the two of them together you know its not going to work out, but damn if they don't seem to have chemistry.

I really don't know between DD and Elektra...I think it's down to who draws them, and personality-wise aren't they both a little good and bad.

I really don't know between DD and Elektra...I think it's down to who draws them, and personality-wise aren't they both a little good and bad.

Well, while DD certainly has his demons he's never stripped down to lure a gang into an alley so he could have the pleasure of killing them.

Why can't I vote for MWOF?

Yeah, I can see Echo being important, but who the **** are the other three?
They're the ladies that nobody talks about because they weren't killed by Frank Miller, Brian Michael Bendis or Kevin Smith. Kinda like how no one talks about Betty Brant anymore in relation to Spider-Man.

They should relaunch the Marvel Swimsuit Edition books and feature nothing but Daredevil girls. That way we could be stroking ourselves over not only fictional characters, but DEAD ones. :twisted: :twisted:

They should relaunch the Marvel Swimsuit Edition books and feature nothing but Daredevil girls. That way we could be stroking ourselves over not only fictional characters, but DEAD ones. :twisted: :twisted:

If I was an editor at Marvel, and you wrote that paragraph as a pitch. I'd so ****ing print that book. That's genius.

Then a month later, I'll milk it more by having Marvel Zombies Swimsuit Edition.

Well, while DD certainly has his demons he's never stripped down to lure a gang into an alley so he could have the pleasure of killing them.

Oh **** I meant Black Widow and Elektra (not DD and Elektra)...oh god what have I started

Where is the "life-like store manequin" option?

"Mmm. You're a sexy lady aren't you? You like it when I do that..."

"Um, Matt...That's a manequin."

"Shh-Shh, shut up man, I'm tryin' to work my magic on this fine peice of ***....You know, I may be blind, but it doesn't matter...In the dark."

Where is the "life-like store manequin" option?

"Mmm. You're a sexy lady aren't you? You like it when I do that..."

"Um, Matt...That's a manequin."

"Shh-Shh, shut up man, I'm tryin' to work my magic on this fine peice of ***....You know, I may be blind, but it doesn't matter...In the dark."
That gunk that blinded Matt in the eyes when he was a kid? Here's the truth: It WASN'T radioactive.

Latest posts

Back