Votes: 2 10.0%
  • "Planet X" (#146-150)

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • "Here Comes Tomorrow" (#151-154)

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
So I've been re-reading Morrison's New X-Men recently, and I wanted to know (for those of you who've read it) what was your favorite story?

Mine: "Riot at Xavier's." A fun and interesting story, great art and the introduction of some of my favorite X-Men characters: Xorn's remedial class. Seriously, why didn't they get their own series?

Most Likely because some of them died in the next arc, and Xorn was EVAL!

EVAL I TELL YOU!

I liked Planet X the best, it wrapped everything nicely and also pointed out the doomed nature of Magneto and how he knew this. He even went as far as calling it his second mutation.

The whole second mutation thing though, pissed me off. I found it stupid.

Ultimate Gambit said:
I absolutly loved "Riot at xaviers" but Planet X was Morrison's best by far the beginning to the end was just so awesome I still love it.

Definately. I hated most of Morrison's work, but Planet X was one of teh best stories I ever read.

I loved all of it, but I especially loved Planet X and Here Comes Tomorrow.

The last issue of Here Comes Tomorrow (#154) is one of the best comics I've ever read in my life. It is unbelievably brilliant.

E is for Extinction was awesome too.

no no no "Assault on Weapon Plus" (#142-145) is the best thing he did. the way fantomex and logan talk about them self's as old weapons going up against a new model was pretty cool.

I picked up the trade for E Is For Excintion today. And kind of confused as to how Magento got there or how he did that stuff.

thee great one said:
I picked up the trade for E Is For Excintion today. And kind of confused as to how Magento got there or how he did that stuff.

It's so ingenious that all I will tell you is the pick up the rest of the trades and read them in order. I think there's only 7 of them; not that bad.

thee great one said:
I have Murder At The Mansion and up in comic form, but not the earlier ones.
Thats like seeing the last 10 minutes of Lord of the Rings without having seen the rest. Go back, seriously.

Here comes tomorrow was the best. It was the perfect way to end his run. Too bad it was ****ed on by the penis who wrote excalibur. :furious:

slimjim said:
Here comes tomorrow was the best. It was the perfect way to end his run. Too bad it was ****ed on by the penis who wrote excalibur. :furious:

:rockon:

icemastertron said:
But really the editors.
Its the editors fault for not stopping the monkey thats writing with Claremont's cold, dead fingers for legeal reasons from doing it. Its the monkey's fault in the first place.

Latest posts

Back