Favorite Rogue's Gallery

TheManWithoutFear said:
Collectively I have to go with Daredevil's too. But my favorite villain isn't in that gallery.

Daredevil's are totally more insane then anyone and a lot more realistic and criminal. Nothing beats Kingpin and Bullseye. Nothing.

Still DD has a lot of stinkers in his rogues gallery (Stilt-Man, Leap-Frog, Matador). It takes more than a few good villains to have a really good rogues gallery. Besides Bullseye and Kingpin who else does DD really have? Some of the secondary rogues have some potenial (like Mr. Hyde), but they get treated like losers so often that they never realize their real potenial. That's why DD's rogues gallery needs a major revamp to be a contander.

Besides in Lowlife, Stilt-Man said most of the other DD rogues are too afraid to attack him, how can one respect a rogues gallery that made up of gutless cowards?

I would say that Batman's rogues gallery is the best and Spider-Man's the second best.

Last edited:
iceman said:
Do you read the Flash?

They are the best written villains in comics, and they all use their powers the best out of all comic villains.

You'd wonder how anyone would be able to take the Flash, and these guys constantly do it because they have control and band together.

Then, when they move against another hero, they can school them.

Take, for example, Mirror Master. He was schooling Green Arrow a few issues back. Legitimate schoolin'.

The problem is that Flash outclasses 85% of his rogues in terms of sheer power. The Flash can run at the speed of plot, so he why does he have trouble with guys like Captain Boomerang I, Trickster II and Heat wave, he should take them out in a second. Seems like only plot induced stupidity would allow a lot of them to be a threat to Flash.

The Overlord said:
The problem is that Flash outclasses 85% of his rogues in terms of sheer power. The Flash can run at the speed of plot, so he why does he have trouble with guys like Captain Boomerang I, Trickster II and Heat wave, he should take them out in a second. Seems like only plot induced stupidity would allow a lot of them to be a threat to Flash.
You forget Turtle Man. Turtle Man rocks.

Latest posts

Back