Spider-Man Favorite Spidey Costume

Favorite Costume?

• Total voters
Classic is awesome but the Bag-Man suit is the best superhero costume ever, not just Spider-Man. :D

scarlet spider

thats a cool costume

i bet if/when peter switches sides in CW he'll use the SS costume so people don't know it's him

gemini-mk said:
scarlet spider

thats a cool costume

i bet if/when peter switches sides in CW he'll use the SS costume so people don't know it's him

no he won't. he'll go back to his classic spider-man costume, so people know its him, so they'll know that he changed his mind and realized the act sucks. because he's a role model.

also, i was never that down with scarlet spider's costume. it's cool and all, but if the second most famous hero in the universes' costume is a torn up hoody, it kinda implies your universe is lame and/or poor.

you know, after much deliberation with the other voices in my head, i've determined that if Ultimate Spider-Woman's suit was on Peter, and covered his hair, it would be by far the best suit ever.

and I mean that without any sort of sarcasm. it's essentially the black suit, but it's red. but the kind of awesome red where you only see it in the highlights (always loved that effect).

the white fingers are a weakpoint, but thats the only one! also, the suit is made of out "the suit," and that kind of blows. But as far as design goes, the suit covering pete's hair (in men's size, of course) would be awesome.

I can't believe you people like the black costume. It's not even a costume! It's an alien. Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man should not be interacting with aliens.

Booooooooo.

Considering what happened yesterday I'm a little nervous about posting this after E and VVD but oh well:D ......I know alot of people don't like the alien aspect of the Black Costume but didn't spidey wear a cloth version for a little bit? Either way the look is bad ***. Black Costume all the way!

DGspider-fan said:
Considering what happened yesterday I'm a little nervous about posting this after E and VVD but oh well:D ......I know alot of people don't like the alien aspect of the Black Costume but didn't spidey wear a cloth version for a little bit? Either way the look is bad ***. Black Costume all the way!
Yes, yes he did. It was cool then.

I really think the spider-costumes work best either as the classic or as a very simple design with a spider overlay (My vote is basic red bodysuit with a spider markered onto a torn hoodie. Simple).

DGspider-fan said:
Considering what happened yesterday I'm a little nervous about posting this after E and VVD but oh well:D

Haha - glad that didn't scare you off. :D

DGspider-fan said:
......I know alot of people don't like the alien aspect of the Black Costume but didn't spidey wear a cloth version for a little bit? Either way the look is bad ***. Black Costume all the way!

Yeah, it was OK but the black suit has been tainted by the alien stuff. Maybe if it had been regular cloth all along it would be better.

Last edited:
(My vote is basic red bodysuit with a spider markered onto a torn hoodie. Simple).

Do we have a scarlet spider fan in the bulding?

Its an OK costume (might work better for USM though), but it just has too many bad associations. Its way too soon for clone saga nostalgia.

Definitely the black costume, followed closely by the original followed closely again, by the Scarlet Spider one (even though it's extremely 'nineties' today).

If I became Spider-Man, I'd wear the black costume.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back