Favourite Batmobile?

What is your favourite Batmobile from TV/Movies?

• 1966 Futura from the Adam West Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1989 Batmobile from BATMAN and Batman Returns

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 1995 Batmobile from Batman Forever

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 1997 Ultra-flashy-space-action-figure-mobile from Batman & Robin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Original Animated Series Batmobile

• The New Batman Adventures Batmobile

• Batman Beyond Batmobile

• 2005 Tumbler Batmobile from Batman Begins.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Gothamite

I figure this is as good a place as any to put a thread like this, since most of the Batmobiles in the poll are from movies. Before anyone says it, there's no point in trying to put any of the 'mobiles from the comics into this, because there's hundreds of them; especially in the last ten years where every new artist gets to design his own one.

So I'll mainly focus on the Batmobiles from other media. What's your favourite and why? Which one would you like to kick *** with, which one would you like to drive around town laughing at people in Volkswagens with and which one would you bring a hot date in?

I'm voting for the car from Batman Forever, because a) It won't get any other votes and b) Lately, I think it's badass. Even though it's overly flashy and not something that a gritty, 'real' Batman would drive in his right mind, I still think it has a quality to it that none of the other onscreen cars have. It looks like more than just a car. It actually looks a bit like a living creature. I wouldn't call it my favourite (that luxury would probably go to the Tumbler or the 1966 Futura) but right now, it's the one I'd love to drive.

This thread is useless without pictures…!

;^p

No, really, you should at least have a pic of each Batmobile in question; not everyone knows what each and every Batmobile looks like.

Latest posts

Back