Favourite Batmobile

Which is your favourite Batmobile

• Glowing Technicolour Engine(Batman & Robin)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Roadster(Bat-shaped ram-head and huge tailfin)

• The Alex Ross(JUSTICE)

• The current mainstream comics model

• Other

• Total voters

Planet-man

Toronto, Ontario(by way of the Kepler Verge)
movie-batmobile.jpg

The Burton one, because I grew up with it so it's the Batmobile I've always dreamed of drving.

The Tumbler is my runner up.

Last edited:
Without hesitation, The Tumbler.

Planet-man said:
My only hesitation on picking the Tumbler is that it's too big to hide or drive on the streets discretely.
Unless you knock out the streetlights. Or drive on top of the buildings. Or blow everything up with your rocket launcher.

Damn, the Tumbler is cool.

Batman: The Animated Series was classic and the one I grew up on. But The Tumbler is pretty cool, too. It's not a Batmobile - it's a freakin' Battank.

DIrishB said:
Nah, that one's pretty gay. Pick another.

;)

He's right, TGO. and by The Transitive Property of ***-Cars, that makes you gay as well...

Sorry to be the one to break the news.

My awesome jokes are way funnier when I'm not censored. heh. ***-car! classic!

Dr.Strangefate said:

You just like that because it looks like a phallus. You can't fool me.

As it stands, it's a tie between the Dark Knight tank and the tumbler. For some reason, most of the "sports car" style Batmobiles tend to look pretty silly to me. I'd like to see a svelte, sleek Batmobile, but I've yet to see one that really grabs me.

Either way, I'm sure Morrison's new Batmobile is going to rock total face.

YEah, everyone post a picture of your fave (you can probably find it on that website in the second post). And also vote, of course. I'm still deciding. The Ross, Burton, and a couple of the comic ones are damn fine. And the animated series one...

...noooooooo..... i was going to say something offensive, but i dont want to get banned.:oops:

Zombipanda said:
My awesome jokes are way funnier when I'm not censored. heh. ***-car! classic!

You just like that because it looks like a phallus. You can't fool me.
duo1.jpg

How can you not love this:

100324884_38e21ce6cc.jpg

It's like a ****in' Stealth Hummer. This is what Schwarzenegger would drive if he were Batman, rather than "MISTAH FREEEZE!".

Latest posts

Back