• The Hobgoblin

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Demogoblin

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Ultimate Green Goblin

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Ultimate Hobgoblin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultimate Demogoblin (will this get any votes?)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • The Green Goblin (Movie-Style)

• The New Goblin (Movie-Style)

• Total voters
Ultimate Green Goblin. I never really liked the green goblin until Ultimate Green Goblin. Now I'll admit the original is a great character HOWEVER he was just not for me.

After Ultimate Green Goblin I started loving Gobby more. I even started loving the films.

Also Ultimate goblin turning in to a goblin was great even if it had kinda been done before (I know that's how it was on Spider-man and his amazing friends) And Ultimate goblin looks like he would kick his *** and he did.

Think about it , Spidery man never beat Ultimate goblin. Everytime someone else had to help him. So that to me proves he is a deadly foe

As a kid who grew up on the J.M. DeMatteis written stuff on Spectacular Spider-Man, my heart's always with the 'Goblin Son', Harry Osborn, who for some reason is not in this poll.

I didn't want to include the characters' names, because I'm bound to forget one of them. That's also the reason I didn't put Phil Urich down.

If you like Harry or Phil, just vote Green and say so.

I didn't want to include the characters' names, because I'm bound to forget one of them. That's also the reason I didn't put Phil Urich down.

If you like Harry or Phil, just vote Green and say so.
Yeah, but then that screws up the statistical percentages by lumping all votes for Harry, Phil, Norman et al altogether into one category, while Ultimate Hobgoblin and Ultimate Green Goblin have the disadvantage as there's only one of each of them.

Ultimate Green Goblin

Okay, I just did some thinking about the Hobgoblin arc and the Death of the Goblin arc.
And I thought it would have been a better idea to do the Death of the Goblin before the Hobgoblin arc. And have Norman be kill off.....than bring in Harry as the new Green Goblin. And replace the old Hobgoblin arc with the a Chameleon story.

Last edited:
Ultimate Green Goblin

Okay, I just did some thinking about the Hobgoblin arc and the Death of the Goblin arc.
And I thought it would have been a better idea to do the Death of the Goblin before the Hobgoblin arc. And have Norman be kill off.....than bring in Harry as the new Green Goblin. And replace the old Hobgoblin arc with the a Chameleon story.

We don't care.

because the way it was done was kind of cool. They made harry have break down and left it open for Green goblin to return. Besides we were lead to think Green Goblin was dead , now spider-man has put it out of his mind and so when he leasts expects the real goblin returns and ruins his life again.

Plus it is possible Harry is alive , Normans death when he finds out could then trigger the side of him that is like his father and thus he turns into a goblin with control and becomes more deadly . But that is just one idea.

Latest posts

Back