Favourite LOST Character

Who is your favourite character on Lost?

• Jack

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Kate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Locke

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Charlie

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sawyer

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Hurley

• Sun

• Jin

• Michael

• Walt

• Sayid

• Boone

• Shannon

• Claire

• Ana-Lucia

• Libby

• Mr. Eko

• Bernard

• Rose

• Henry Gale

• Total voters
I like multiple characters in different episodes. I liked Locke in Season 1, because he's so mysterious and cool. I like Hurley most of the time because he's the good guy with a heart of gold. I like Sawyer because he's sarcastic.

I don't think there's anyone I don't like on Lost, but I don't have a definite favourite.

3 way between jack, sawyer and Sayid. ( but sawyer gets it cuz I liked all of his episodes.)

If they ever run out of food they should eat hurley, for being the annoying bum he is.

"DUDE!" :x

Last edited:
I like Jack because in 3 episodes, he goes all Sentry like and woops everyone's *** and flies home with Kate as they do it in the air.

Seriously, it's Jack. His character is bad***. Hate Locke.

ProjectX2 said:
I like multiple characters in different episodes. I liked Locke in Season 1, because he's so mysterious and cool. I like Hurley most of the time because he's the good guy with a heart of gold. I like Sawyer because he's sarcastic.

I don't think there's anyone I don't like on Lost, but I don't have a definite favourite.

That's exactly where I stand, with those 3 characters and everything. But overall I picked Locke because his background episodes are consistently the most interesting of anyone's. Sawyer dropped more than a few points in my book after what he did to the frog.:cry:

Last edited:
Heh, I just noticed Henry Gale is in the poll. :twisted:

Locke is the only reason I watched this show for as long as I did.

Hurley's episode was the last episode I saw. Hurley was may second favourite character, no doubt. I liked him a lot.

Merry (Charlie?) and Daniel Dae Kim I also really liked.

But, I couldn't be bothered to keep up with The Mystery That Doesn't Have An Ending. :?

Beh. Not enough choices. Where's Desmond? Where's Vincent?

Anyways, went w/ Locke as an overall fave, but as of right now, it would have to be Henry.

It's hard to pick a favorite because I find all of them interesting... I could easily tell you which of the characters I really don't like - Kate, Hurley, Ana Lucia - but can't make a distinct choice for the character I like the best.

For one reason or another, I chose Jin.

When he, Michael, and Sawyer were on the raft the bond that they made was really cool. Like, I called them the Three Muskateers in the beginning of Season 2 because they reminded me of brothers... They were deftly loyal to one another and say, if Michael ran into the jungle, Jin was there to back him up... If Sawyer fell because his gun wound was getting the better of him, Michael woud make him a stretcher. It's that kinda **** that I loved to see out these three characters... Lately, though, it's gone to **** seeing as how Sawyer is a big time ******* (Doesn't mean I hate his character, though... I actually respected him all the more when he took control of the guns), Jin is devoted to his wife (As he should be... Especially after Season 1)... And Michael... Well, Michael is trying to save his son and all... He's preoccupied. I don't know the one who has been consistently bad *** has been Jin. Like, on the most recent episode all he did was give Hurley a thumbs up and I thought that was so great... I don't know, Jin's my boy.

Next in line is probably Locke and Eko. Next to the three muskateers, that is. Jack kind of gets on my nerves only because he and Locke squabble way too much. It was cool at the end of Season 1, now it's annoying.

ultimatedjf said:
Beh. Not enough choices. Where's Desmond? Where's Vincent?

Anyways, went w/ Locke as an overall fave, but as of right now, it would have to be Henry.

The max is 20 options you know. I couldn't include Russo either.

And yeah, Henry is currently my favourite character. The actor who plays him is so good too(and I have to admit, looks a fair bit like me).

I'm actually shocked that Locke is in the lead right now... I personally like his character more than Jack's, who he is often compared with, but find that more people dislike him because he defies Jack. Like, all of my friends will hound me for liking Locke more than Jack, but that's the facts. Locke is my home boy. I would've voted for him, especially now that he is less egotistical with Eko and Henry being there to challenge him spiritually. I really like where his character has ended up.

I don't like Locke because he 'defies' Jack, but because his character isn't entertaining to me, and I see him as an ***hole, and for him, that doesn't work in his favor.

Ice said:
I don't like Locke because he 'defies' Jack, but because his character isn't entertaining to me, and I see him as an ***hole, and for him, that doesn't work in his favor.

Yeah, I know a lot of people recieve him like that, too. My friends all say that he's a prick. I don't see it like that... Especially after I've watched the Season 1 DVDs. I don't know - at first, I thought he was evil... What was a handicapped man doing with knives on a plane? Furthermore, why was he being so elusive in the beginning? Like, aren't you trying to survive? Why would you seclude yourself? As he got more involved, I was just really interested in his ideals and motives on the show... They certainly breathed new life into Jack's flawed leadership, too. There were times where I doubted Locke (For instance, when he lied about how Boone died) but now I feel he's one of the most entertaining characters on the show... And with a deeper backstory than some of the characters, too.

Bass said:
Locke is the only reason I watched this show for as long as I did.

Hurley's episode was the last episode I saw. Hurley was may second favourite character, no doubt. I liked him a lot.

Merry (Charlie?) and Daniel Dae Kim I also really liked.

But, I couldn't be bothered to keep up with The Mystery That Doesn't Have An Ending. :?

Boy, you followed it for that long and gave up there? That's too bad. The next episode was about Bernard & Rose, and is in my opinion one of the best in the series. It also shed light on of the show's biggest mysteries.

Latest posts

Back