Fifteen Minute Apocalypse

Bass

Nexus of the World
Because Tony Blair is handing over his Prime Minister badge and gun, technically, for the next fifteen minutes, ENGLAND HAS NO PRIME MINISTER!!!!

IT'S ANARCHY! WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT! THERE'S LOOTING AND RIOTING! MEN HAVE BECOME RAPING ZOMBIE THINGS! THE ARMY'S LED A COUP! TERRORISTS ARE READING HELLO MAGAZINE! CATS AND DOGS, LIVING TOGETHER! MASS HYSTERIA!

That's true!

*Blows up Folkestone*

:D Much better

Despite not actually doing anything particularly interesting to take advantage of the situation, I am sad that it is over. Fight the power.

Phew! It's all over now, but my God, it was pretty ****ing scary for a while there. Only 920,000,000,000 people died, some 1,642,857% more than the actual population of the UK, which is both rather impressive and disappointing, since it can't be factually accurate.

I'll always remember how most of the pillaging was called off due to the rain.

*sigh*

Bad times. Bad times.

next thing you know we`re gonna have mail strikes!
Oh YEAH BABY!!! ITS OOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!
every postman in the LL30-LL34 postcode area is in town on thursday night gettin trollied!

Last edited:
yeah Postal strikes suck , the on friday will annoy me as i have things coming.

NO! IT'S MY IDEA AND I WANNIT FOR MY STOREEZ!

Seriously, when I came up with it I went, "Damn. That is a good title. I need to use it one day." :D

Nothing big happened , :( proof that bass is a false profit , he could not predict the Apocalypse :lol:

Seriously, when I came up with it I went, "Damn. That is a good title. I need to use it one day." :D

Fine, it's yours. Be looking out for "5 Minute Apocalypse: Three Times Faster Than A Fifteen Minute One!". Coming soon.

Fine, it's yours. Be looking out for "5 Minute Apocalypse: Three Times Faster Than A Fifteen Minute One!". Coming soon.

:lol: sounds like angryalien.com. The Apocalypse re-enacted in 30 seconds with bunnies

Fifteen Minute Apocalypse sounds like a Food Network show hosted by Satan.

Welcome back to Fifteen minute Apocalyspe, starring yours truely Lucifer. Today we are cooking a nasty plague that combines the virality of ebola with the long lasting slow decay of TB. Now, to our stew we have on the stove, we add some onions, to cover the horrible aftertaste of the small pox, and some cumin to enrich the flavor of the ebola itself. All you have to do is simmer, and the vapors will slowly infect your entire household with the disease. Now, tune in tomorrow when we hjave fun with STDs!. Later folks!

Latest posts

Back