Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children (Spoilers)

slimjim said:
Just saying I find both Yuffie and Riku unattractive. I cant understand why so many people do:? Oh and Off topic: I :heart: Lulu
De gustibus non disputandem --- there's no arguing taste.

But seriously, I'm not saing there's anything PATENTLY wrong about liking Lulu or Tifa and I understand why people find them appealing. They're hot. They're just not my hot.

Oh and Rikku kind of annoys me, so I feel for you there.

ourchair said:
Oh and Rikku kind of annoys me, so I feel for you there.
She is so annoying. I wanted to join the "slapAho" tribe while playing FFX

On topic: You all are lucky *****es for watching this.

Last edited:
slimjim said:
She is so annoying. I wanted to join the "slapAho" tribe while playing FFX

On topic: You all are lucky *****es for watching this.
Enough talk about the girls of Final Fantasy. Let's talk about the MEN!!!

icemastertron said:
How about I watch it again, just for you. :wink:
How about I write a letter to bendis thanking him for
Iceman losing his powers

on topic: *hums one winged angel* Did Sephy kick major buttox?

Last edited:
slimjim said:
How about I write a letter to bendis thanking him for
Iceman losing his powers

ontopic: *hums "one winged angel"* Did Sephy kick major buttox?
Oh, that's just low blow.

I could HAVE made a copy for you. Screw that now. :evil:

Just tell me if sephy kicked ***? I must know!

Last edited:
Uh-oh:

Columbia Tri-Star Home Video's Final Fantasy VII Advent Children DVD (OCT054375J, $19.99) and Final Fantasy VII Advent Children UMD (OCT054417J, $20.99) are now expected to arrive in stores in early 2006.

icemastertron said:
Uh-oh:

Columbia Tri-Star Home Video's Final Fantasy VII Advent Children DVD (OCT054375J, $19.99) and Final Fantasy VII Advent Children UMD (OCT054417J, $20.99) are now expected to arrive in stores in early 2006.
cloudy.gif
@#$%

Oh yeah, Dubbing.

Bad subbing (Engrish) can be fun, for about a second, then you get annoyed that you can't understand what's happening in your favorite anime.

Korinthian said:
Oh yeah, Dubbing.

Bad subbing (Engrish) can be fun, for about a second, then you get annoyed that you can't understand what's happening in your favorite anime.
I've actually figured some of the Japanese at this point, having watched a lot of anime, but my favorite subs are the ones that are intelligible but take wacky liberties.

Case in point, the Shinsengumi Team subtitling of Rurouni Kenshin. There was like a swear word in almost every line. Especially if Sanosuke or Saito was talking.

w00t!!! English version comes out tommorow!! For those of you worried about the dubbing, the reviews I've read said that they did a good job, so there ya go.

Unfourtunately, I probably wont be able to pick this up until Wednesday or Thursday. :x

Vincent looks kickass, so does Red XIII.8)

I saw this already. IN YO FACE ICE!!!!!!!!!HAHA!

and houde, you lie!

Latest posts

Back