First arc of Ultimates 2 titled Gods And Monsters

Very intresting arc title. With it, you know that they're going to explain about Thor (Gods) and Hulk (monster). I know people knew about what thi vol. was about, but not everyone knew, and im just relating the title to what we're going to see.

Yes, I think that is a good title for an arc that is going to focus on the Hulk and Thor. Does anyone know what the second arc's going to be mostly about? I thought that was the Ultimates vs. Thor?

just out of curiosity:
I have read "the ultimates will fight against thor" at least a dozen times now, so where the f**k is this rumor coming from???!!!

I heard it on another forum, but if you search around Millarworld long enough, you'll probably find it there somewhere. I think it came from an interview with him of something. It was something like The Ultimates will make a suprising discovery about Thor and will be forced to take him down...

Why yall haten on Thor? Maybe he finds a dirty secret about the rest of the team, and thats why they fight? Have you ever thought of that! Have ya!

I'm not picinking on him, that's what I heard. of course, Thor could probably choose to fight The Ultimates as he's getting sick of their Government allies.

That makes sense. I mean, Thor at first was against being the Ultimates but then he did join them. But It has to do with Thor for sure

As I said in the other thread "Ultimates #1 soliciated for December" I said I now know why Daredevil will be making an appearence. The first arc is based on the Hulk and Bruce Baner's trial. Bruce will need a lawyer and in the normal 616 universe (and I think in the Ult. Universe) Matt Murdock is a lawyer. Daredevil anyone?

EDIT: And Thor isn't actually an official member. He just helps because he is friendly with Tony.

Yeah, I know that. BUt then why would the Ultimates be all butthurt about what Thor does. It has to be something big

I heard that in the first issue you see Thor, Loki and some other god having lunch and talking. Millar said Hitch drawed them so well, they look real. I personally think Loki will make Thor go berserk or something. After all that's what Loki orignally done in Avengers #1. Except it was to the Hulk.

Well, the only way I see Thor fighting the Ultimates is if Fury finds out what he really is and, because he doesn't understand, attempts to kill him.

We'll just have to wait and see...

Latest posts

Back