Flash TV series Discussion/Spoilers

Actually, I believe the first Huntress episode was the first not to have flashbacks (Guggenheim said so himself in an interview).

Actually, I believe the first Huntress episode was the first not to have flashbacks (Guggenheim said so himself in an interview).

Oh that's right! Neither 1x07 or 1x08 had any flashbacks (I just had to go back to my timeline to check, lol). Wow. Forgot about that completely. To be fair it's been close to 4 years since I watched them, though.

[video=youtube;oiG46Q1Mjgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiG46Q1Mjgs[/video]

"I'll sue you!" Reminds me of that Batman '66 episode where the Riddler sued Batman for false incrimination. Love it!

So apparently both Ronnie Raymond and Eddie Thawn are coming back this season. I assumed Ronnie wasn't dead, just lost in the timeline somewhere after getting sucked into the singularity. And Eddie died and got pulled into that timeforce wormhole wearing a flash ring at the end of season 1, soooo... Savitar?

Thanks DIB!

mystery-ring-136812.jpg

Notice something weird about this picture?

Look at Eddie's neck! He's got the Reverse Flash's ring! And his body got sucked into the singularity. How much do you want to bet that he somehow gets Flash powers in the singularity and becomes Reverse Flash 2.0, or maybe somehow he always was the Reverse Flash. I'm not sure how that would work (especially since killing himself seems to have Back To the Futured Wells/Thawne out of existence). But you never know.

Last edited:
The writers of this show REALLY need to abandon the "lets not tell x about y until we have to and then x gets mad for several minutes" trope. They've beat it TO DEATH!

I was kind of hoping that guy would turn out to be black hand. Anyway, I'm looking forward to some Grodd next week!

The writers of this show REALLY need to abandon the "lets not tell x about y until we have to and then x gets mad for several minutes" trope. They've beat it TO DEATH!

I was kind of hoping that guy would turn out to be black hand. Anyway, I'm looking forward to some Grodd next week!

But if they did that how would they force drama?

I enjoyed the Planet of the Apes references, especially coming from Julian, who was in Dawn of The Planet of The Apes. But Sisco's line "damn dirty work" was a nice subtle nod too.

I hope the next episode has some sweet gorilla mayhem. I liked this episode and looking forward to more.

Man this show is cheeeeesy. I had no interest in Arrow when it came out, until they introduced the Flash. I was so excited for Flash that I went back and watched every episode of Arrow to get caught up. And I cringed my way through most of those episodes. The drama, Oliver sleeping with his girlfriend's sister, the secrets and lies, the betrayal, Thea hating a different member of her family each episode. But I enjoyed Flash. The writing was dumb, but it was fun and upbeat.

At the end of last season I decided to watch one more season of Arrow so I could get the last year of flashbacks, but I was ready to drop it. Now I'm enjoying Arrow more than Flash. Arrow has stepped up its game and Flash is still dumb, and it's wearing on me. I would just like one episode where no one says "work together" or "believe in yourself" or "don't tell _______".

Prometheus says that Flash ruins his life in the future and traps him in the speed force. I think he's lying and that he's Eddie. Especially with all the focus on Barry and Iris' relationship.

Latest posts

Back