Flash TV series Discussion/Spoilers

King Shark-centric episode will air Feb 23.

"ARROW'S" DIGGLE (DAVID RAMSEY) AND LILA (AUDREY MARIE ANDERSON) CROSS OVER TO "THE FLASH" TO TAKE ON KING SHARK – When King Shark escapes from an A.R.G.U.S. holding tank, Lila (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) and Diggle (David Ramsey) travel to Central City to warn The Flash (Grant Gustin). King Shark shows up at the West house and attacks Joe (Jesse L. Martin), Iris (Candice Patton), Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) and Barry. Hanelle Culpepper directed the episode written by Benjamin Raab & Deric A. Hughes (#215). Original airdate 2/23/16.

Tonight's episode, which featured Flash, Cisco, and Wells (from Earth-2) traveling to Earth-2 featured some cool Easter Eggs. When they first cross over, as they're in between dimensions, we see flashes of a Green Arrow (that doesn't really look at all like Amell, but could be... it was quick so hard to tell), the Flash from the old '90's TV show (John Wesley Shipp, who plays Barry's father on this show, which I suppose definitively links the old Flash series as a part of this multiverse), and Benoist's Supergirl (foreshadowing the upcoming crossover with Flash, and which seems to confirm finally that Supergirl does indeed occur in a different reality from the CW DC shows). All very cool. I'm just wondering who that other Green Arrow might be... We also saw Gorilla Grodd, Jonah Hex, and a Legion ring.

Be interesting to see what comes of it all. We know the Supergirl, Gorilla Grodd, and Jonah Hex stuff will all happen soon, and the Green Arrow may be the future version from an upcoming episode of LoT, but I'm most interested in the Legion ring.

Also, Earth-2's versions of:

Leonard Snart (presumably) is mayor of Central City
Floyd Lawton/Deadshot is a cop who is a terrible shot (cool to see him back)

Last edited:
legion-ring-168985.png

Legions of Super-Hero ring! Geoff Johns said one of the shows would have a reference where they'd appear some time in the future and knew it was either Supergirl or Flash!

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the alternate Green Arrow that appeared in the Limbo flashes (as they traveled to Earth-2) is Connor Hawke, from a possible future. Especially since the other glimpses of John Wesley Shipp's Flash, Jonah Hex, and the Legion rings obviously indicate other points in time are open game as well (for those fleeting glimpses at least). Wonder if that's the Green Arrow we'll see in the upcoming Star City 2046 episode of Arrow?

Loved all the Easter Eggs/foreshadowing this episode did.
Me too!

I'm wondering if the alternate Green Arrow that appeared in the Limbo flashes (as they traveled to Earth-2) is Connor Hawke, from a possible future. Especially since the other glimpses of John Wesley Shipp's Flash, Jonah Hex, and the Legion rings obviously indicate other points in time are open game as well (for those fleeting glimpses at least). Wonder if that's the Green Arrow we'll see in the upcoming Star City 2046 episode of Arrow?
It looks like the Green Arrow in the time stream was black, so it should be Connor Hawke. Either way, yes, that's the Green Arrow we'll see in LoT's Star City 2046 episode (along with old man Oliver, of course).

connor-hawke-168982.png

Also, loved the easter eggs with seeing the names of Earth-2 Barry's phone: Bruce, Hal, and Diana! Also seeing Eddie's name there, too. Man, so far favorite episode of the season. So well done.

That's Ollie. They talked about him showing up with a goatee and a metal arm

I don't see a goatee and where was it said he'd have a metal arm? I've only seen the producers say he'd have just one arm, like in TDKR.

I don't see a goatee and where was it said he'd have a metal arm? I've only seen the producers say he'd have just one arm, like in TDKR.

Maybe that's what I read. I was reading The Winter Soldier again last night, got metal arms on the brain lol. iI totally see a goatee though

Last edited:
That isn't Ollie, man. Look closer. No beard, and he's a black man, not white...

The color on my TV was dark, but I see that now on my tablet. The arm isn't even metal

Last edited:
So Flashback was a really poorly done time travel episode. I really love this show, but sometimes you have to overlook some pretty glaring stupid moments.

"I don't care if I potentially disrupt the entire timeline. It's worth the risk! I'll be careful!"
*Is anything but careful*
"Wow, good thing the only thing that changed is that Pied Piper is now a good guy!"

Anyway, that said, I enjoyed the jokes:
Cisco: "Why do you guys always think I can just sense where bad guys are? It's not like I have ESP."
and
Cisco: "It's your doppelgänger!"
Barry: "Not yet."

And I feel like the tachyon stuff starts to explain how Barry gets to Earth-Supergirl. He had a similar device on his chest to the one Reverse-Flash wore.

Last edited:
Why is the best episode this season an episode that takes place during season one? Barry is the worst time traveler I swear, I was dying whenever Thawne would try to get him to stop messing stuff further.

Latest posts

Back