Foom

Does this qualify as a discussion?

Ah, screw it--

FOO-- FART!!!

Dammit! I did it again. Damn you, Taco Bell, damn you to Hell!!!

Man..... You made it all the way through the double vowels. That's the hardest part of the word to finish. And then you went and ****ed it all up.

Oh, well..... Keep trying.

FOOM!

Nextwave%2002%20page%2004.jpg
Doubles Os are sexy. Man, I'll never be able to stand up from behind this desk now.

O
fOOm
/\​

Now I feel like the Watcher.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You see that little girl in Ourchair's avatar?

Don't be surprised to wake up and see her at the foot of your bed.
*clings to Lilith like a child to a teddy bear* NO! I'm keeping her!

*pets Lilith*

The thought of VVD appending "Foom." to all his posts is hilarious. I keep imagining Doctor Doom waving his fist in the air saying, "Soon you shall all fall under the rule of FOOM! I mean... DOOM! God, that was embarrassing."

Sorry, no FOOM here. I simply hate Marvel.
So that's why you have the

I :heart:

MARVEL

shirt? And that Spider-Man hat? And that Wolverine costume? And that Iceman "Always Cold" Cup? And that Ms. Marvel wig? And that Hulk book bag? And that Invisible Woman blow up sex doll? And that Magneto helmet? And that Human Torch super duper mega lego set? And that Captain America shield stolen from Stephen Colbert? And that Yellowjacket bug spray? And that...

Marvel stuff...

MARVEL

shirt? And that Spider-Man hat? And that Wolverine costume? And that Iceman "Always Cold" Cup? And that Ms. Marvel wig? And that Hulk book bag? And that Invisible Woman blow up sex doll? And that Magneto helmet? And that Human Torch super duper mega lego set? And that Captain America shield stolen from Stephen Colbert? And that Yellowjacket bug spray? And that...

Marvel stuff...
I have Magneto's magnetic condom.

MARVEL

Marvel stuff...

You're confusing me with you again.

In all seriousness, the only things Marvel I own anymore are a few hardcovers (I'm actually selling all of them except my Ultimates HC this weekend), three action figures (Ultimate Cap, Thor and Iron Man) and most of the Marvel movies.

Last edited:
You're confusing me with you again.

In all seriousness, the only things Marvel I own anymore are a few hardcovers (I'm actually selling all of them except my Ultimates HC this weekend), three action figures (Ultimate Cap, Thor and Iron Man) and most of the Marvel movies.
The sad thing is that the total financial value of all your Marvel possessions is probably fifteen times mine.

Not that I'm trying to make a jab at you by saying you're a Marvel zombie lewser. I'm just poor and live in an economically flaccid country.

There should be a Marvel Zombie Index that allows you to calculate the extent to which you are a Marvel Zombie based on your personal income and nation's GDP. You know, like a consumer index using formulae similar to the Big Mac Index.

The sad thing is that the total financial value of all your Marvel possessions is probably fifteen times mine.

Not that I'm trying to make a jab at you by saying you're a Marvel zombie lewser. I'm just poor and live in an economically flaccid country.

There should be a Marvel Zombie Index that allows you to calculate the extent to which you are a Marvel Zombie based on your personal income and nation's GDP. You know, like a consumer index using formulae similar to the Big Mac Index.

Oh. . .dude, I didn't mean to offend you or anything. :(

My main point was that I'm getting rid of a lot of it. Most of the Marvel stuff just isn't interesting anymore.

The thought of VVD appending "Foom." to all his posts is hilarious. I keep imagining Doctor Doom waving his fist in the air saying, "Soon you shall all fall under the rule of FOOM! I mean... DOOM! God, that was embarrassing."

Yeah...it's that awesome. Hell....if it wasn't for the fact that Wizard World was still so far off and that this could get old real quick, I'd probably do up a t-shirt that simply read "Foom".

Foom.

Last edited:
Oh. . .dude, I didn't mean to offend you or anything. :(
I wasn't offended.

I thought I was actually the one in danger of offending you.

I just found it highly interesting on an economic nerdy level that what constitutes 'devotion to Marvel' varies financially between countries of differing economic statuses.

Latest posts

Back