For all you Chuck Norris Fans out there...

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
That paper was later been recognized as the most important document since the 10 commandments.
:lol:

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know when Chuck Norris is going to kill you.

I'm really sick of this Chuck Norris/David Hasselhoff/Jack Bauer overhype.

ProjectX2 said:
I'm really sick of this Chuck Norris/David Hasselhoff/Jack Bauer overhype.
DH and JB aren't even in the same league as Chuck F'n Norris.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... The only thing fear has to fear is Chuck Norris.

McCheese said:
DH and JB aren't even in the same league as Chuck F'n Norris.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... The only thing fear has to fear is Chuck Norris.
Because Jack Bauer is ABOVE Chuck Norris.

And that is NOT blasphemy.

Bruce Campbell laughed when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him in the face.

And Ice, please dont change my posts, or i will beat you like a red headed foster child

Last edited:
Nurhachi said:
Bruce Campbell laughed when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him in the face.
Which then his face fell off. And only his face.

Nurhachi said:
And Ice, please dont change my posts, or i will beat you like a red headed foster child
I'd like to see you try.

Everyone loves Chuck Norris, cuz he crushed Batman's head between his thighs.

But then Gandalf the Grey, and Gandalf the White, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, plus Benito Moussolini and the Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie, Robocop, The Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, and every single Power Ranger...oh yeah, and Bill s Preston and Theodore Logan, Deadpool, Spock, The Rock, Sephiroth, Doc Ock and Hulk Hogan came out of nowhere lightning fast and handed Chuck Norris his cowboy ***!

Hey, it's true!:roll:

comic_geek21 said:

But then Gandalf the Grey, and Gandalf the White, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, plus Benito Moussolini and the Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie, Robocop, The Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, and every single Power Ranger...oh yeah, and Bill s Preston and Theodore Logan, Deadpool, Spock, The Rock, Sephiroth, Doc Ock and Hulk Hogan came out of nowhere lightning fast and handed Chuck Norris his cowboy ***!

:rockon: :rockon:

comic_geek21 said:

And yet it took ALL those people. Not one is strong enough to take him on solo.

The wimps.

I don't remember hearing Sephiroth, but ok.

Nurhachi said:
I love DC
CARNAGELOVESSUPERMAN.jpg

Latest posts

Back