For anyone confused about UFF continuity issues...

Thats what I did I ignored the Super Special. Just go with the titles that are out, We should have ignored the other UMT and USM super special.

What Bendis is saying is that when he's done explaining things, you won't HAVE to ignore the Super Special or anything else.

Wait, Wait! He's actually gonna have what happend in Ultimate Marvel Team Up happend in regular Ultimate Marvel? That doesnt make sense cause the way the Fantastic 4 got their powers in UMTU is different in UFF. Read it and see.

René said:
Wait, Wait! He's actually gonna have what happend in Ultimate Marvel Team Up happend in regular Ultimate Marvel? That doesnt make sense cause the way the Fantastic 4 got their powers in UMTU is different in UFF. Read it and see.

My understanding is that UMTU #9 will always be non-canon, regardless of how the continuity glitches are explained. Everything else (that is, all other UFF appearences) will be explained.

O.k., so let me get this straight, everyother appearance of the FF in the ultimate universe doesn't count, except their series appearane right?

No, the only FF appearance in the Ultimate universe which should not be considered canon is Ultimate Marvel Team Up #9 (aka "The Comedy Issue"). All other appearances (including USMSS #1 and UFF) are canon. Can't wait to see how Bendis is gonna pull this off though.

I will wait patiently, but I doubt anything will crop up about this. Truly, I think what's said has been said.

Just a thought, but I read somewhere that in an upcoming issue of USM Peter goes to see Dr Strange, as someone as been messing with his mind. Perhaps its his meeting with the UFF that it is refering to.

DaveP said:
Just a thought, but I read somewhere that in an upcoming issue of USM Peter goes to see Dr Strange, as someone as been messing with his mind. Perhaps its his meeting with the UFF that it is refering to.

Hey DaveP - welcome.

I've seen that brought up elsewhere...I was unable to see if Bendis expounded on his by indicating when he would use this idea but was unable to find anything. So this is entirely possible.

Warped mind? If Longshot can be evil, then why not Spidey? I'm sick and tired of Spidey and the Fantastic four being so nice. I wanna see Spidey and the FF as they really are; cold hard killers.

longshotjimlee said:
Warped mind? If Longshot can be evil, then why not Spidey? I'm sick and tired of Spidey and the Fantastic four being so nice. I wanna see Spidey and the FF as they really are; cold hard killers.

I agree with Jim, here. Lets the FF and Spidey as the murders they really are!

who's jim?

oh... that's me, ha ha ha,

kewl, lets have the reversal universe where all the baddies are goodies and all the goodies are baddies and all the dull characters are interesting and all the interesting characters are dull.

Latest posts

Back