Frogs And Boats!

Bass

Nexus of the World
So, it's getting harder and harder to park my car in the driveway at night.

Why?

Because there is a plague of frogs which I have to navigate through as I cannae just ride over and crush them.

Poor buggers.

So these things are all over the driveway, and it takes me 10 minutes to shoo 'em away (because they're not scared of humans which is odd) so I can drive the car into the driveway without killing them.

Then today, the final straw - I show up and there are all those frogs.

Mating.

Like there needs to be more of them.

Plus, I dislike the idea of frogs getting more action than me.

So I guess the real question is - where does the line "We're gonna need a bigger boat?" come from?

I really, really need to know. It's been driving my friends and I crazy.

Bass said:
I seriously doubt it as I've not seen Jaws, but maybe.

Any other ideas? :?
It is from "Jaws".

Bass said:
I seriously doubt it as I've not seen Jaws, but maybe.

Any other ideas? :?
Its a very famous scene, so you could of just scene and parody of it.
It has the lead throwing meat off the boat to lead the shark then his head emerges and surprizes the guy who says "I think we're gonna need a bigger boat"

You crazy Brits and your ignorance of classic film lines. I honestly find it hard to believe that none of your friends recognize where that line is from.

Jaws is one of my favourite movies and there's no question that that's where it's from.

I believe that line was also in the Top-5 of the American Film Institute's "Greatest movie quotes of all time", along with "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." and "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Planet-man said:
"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

Just to keep Bass up to date on famous movie lines - that one is from Freddy Got Fingered.

Yep.

Bass said:
So, it's getting harder and harder to park my car in the driveway at night.

Why?

Because there is a plague of frogs which I have to navigate through as I cannae just ride over and crush them.

The French have invaded England? WTF? Who'd have thunk it? And why in God's name would you ever have a problem running over a Frenchman with your car? That's worth like a million bonus karma points.

Poor buggers.

So these things are all over the driveway, and it takes me 10 minutes to shoo 'em away (because they're not scared of humans which is odd) so I can drive the car into the driveway without killing them.

The French aren't scared of much...except running water and soap. Try that out, that should get rid of them.

Then today, the final straw - I show up and there are all those frogs.

Mating.

Like there needs to be more of them.

Seriously...stinking, stuck-up bastards.

Plus, I dislike the idea of frogs getting more action than me.

Well, they are the French. And you are Bass...

E said:
Just to keep Bass up to date on famous movie lines - that one is from Freddy Got Fingered.

Yep.
And "Yooou... can... put... the... cheeese... in... your... bum.." Is from Gone with the Wind

Latest posts

Back