Fullmetal Alchemist (manga)

So all the human sacrifices are in Central. This can't end well.

I'm guessing Hoenheim will kick Father's butt when he starts taking the fight seriously. After all, he invented Xingese Alchemy, which Father appears to be vulnerable to.

So...who is this guy? At first I thought maybe Father or Hoenheim with their beard cut off, but neither of those really make sense.

From the looks of things, either Olivia or the generals behind Bradley will be set up as a scapegoat once this is all over.

.......Huh?

Why did you think Roy was metal? Also, they specifically say Roy is the fifth sacrafice.

There's a new chapter out. **** goes down. Roy is metal. Mei is awesome. Riza is wicked.

I might have to go back and reread it. The Riza thing is probably a silly idea. But someone needs to do the human transmutation to qualify, and Roy is currently not an option.

Last edited:
There's a new chapter out. **** goes down. Roy is metal. Mei is awesome. Riza is wicked.

I might have to go back and reread it. The Riza thing is probably a silly idea. But someone needs to do the human transmutation to qualify, and Roy is currently not an option.

I'm assuming that you don't mean that Roy is made of metal but is just awesome. And I told you, Pride and Wrath kidnap Roy so they can sacrifice him.

I'm assuming that you don't mean that Roy is made of metal but is just awesome. And I told you, Pride and Wrath kidnap Roy so they can sacrifice him.

That is what I mean, yes.

It's just odd. Roy hasn't done any human transmutation. That's the requirement for the sacrifice. And yet they're still using him. Did something happen that I missed?

And Alphonse continues to prove why he's my favorite character.

The Docotr looks like a fat Envy now. That's really creepy.

I completely forgot how much of an ******* Truth can be. You'd think he'd at least make exceptions for people who weren't trying to commit that crime.

Who are these immortals Father's talking about? Mei Chan? Or some other characters?

EDIT: Wait, that may May talking. My bad.

I can't decide whether Father looks like he has a beer belly or if he's pregnant.

Last edited:
**************************************!

(That's a really long F-bomb, by the way.)

I'm going to stop reading for a while. The climax feels like it will read a lot better together rather then one chapter a month.

I couldn't find the anime thread.

So I just saw the first episode of Brotherhood on Adult Swim and I'm not impressed. It was a pretty weak premiere, seemed too goofy at times, and the character felt off. Just not a great first impression for me. I'll keep watching though.

There's a reason I changed my avatar recently.

This is unquestionably one of the best manga I have ever seen. I love it's characters, it's setting, and just about everything about it. Only one chapter until it ends, and I'm going to miss it dearly.

There's a reason I changed my avatar recently.

This is unquestionably one of the best manga I have ever seen. I love it's characters, it's setting, and just about everything about it. Only one chapter until it ends, and I'm going to miss it dearly.
Really? I thought there was a couple more to go.

FINAL CHAPTER OUT NOW!

It was everything a finale should be, a little sweet, a little sad, and awesome all around. I'm looking forward to the author's next work.

I'm gonna miss this comic so much.

The final scene with Mrs. Bradley and Pride was really sweet. I also liked the implication that Al and Mei got together. Mei deserves it after all this.

Also, pretty much everything Truth did was amazing.

In short, there wasn't a single thing in this chapter that wasn't great.

(It's also kind of strage how inarticulate I am about something I love.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back