Funny things you've heard yelled out at the movies.

slimjim

So list some of the funniest things you have heard that were either screamed out or yelled out by fellow movie patrons. It can be at a scary movie or comedy or whatever. Or list some that you have yelled out. Go for it.

When I was at fantastic four a baby was screaming for almost 5 min until some guy yelled out "AI yo shut da hell up", then it got real quiet and the baby started screaming again so they guy started screaming back at him. It was extremely rude but I couldnt stop myself from laughing.

When I saw Zoolander some guy came in and yelled "If anybody has an empty seat next to them will they move over?"

then some guy yelled back

"Everybody point and laugh"

so everybody did.

"You'll all going to hell for this" he yelled back.

It was hilarous.

Then when I was watching Domino some guy yelled "YES" during Keira Knightley's topless scene.

Last edited:
I saw Episode III at its midnite opening. There were two funny things.

1. The first one happened when the kid told Anakin that he was afraid cuz they were everywhere. Then Vader takes out his lightsaber. The scene starts to cut on and some guy goes "WOOOOOO-HOOOO! YEAH!"

2. The other one was after Vader got all his limbs chopped off, said I HATE YOU, and all that. Obi-Wan walks away, and we see Anakin moaning and screaming. Then some guy yells, "***hole!!!"

:lol:

Last edited:
The only time I heard anything yelled out at a movie was while watching Falling down. When the Michael Douglas character blew up some construction equipment with a bazooka, a loud American voice from behind me went "WOOOO, YEAAAHH!!! WOOOOO".

I think it's a culture thing.

If theres only like fithteen people in a theatre and im with my friends i will try to comment on every scene, using as many curses as possible.

examples

"oh **** did you see that @ some random scene.

Last edited:
Guijllons said:
I think it's a culture thing.

I wish I could be offended at that and say it's an unfair generalization. :(

UltimateE said:
I wish I could be offended at that and say it's an unfair generalization. :(
Sorry.

All yanks are crass loudmouths that think that they really do have something important to contribute to the world without giving a second thought to the intellectual superiors that surround them.

Better? :D

In White Noise, this guy across from me had, like, narcolepsy or something... One minute he was awake and watching a movie, the next his popcorn was strewn across the floor and sawing logs. Seriously, he snorred REAL loud. I was laughing hard, too. Like, my stomach hurt long after the fact. There people yelling "There's some white noise up in here" and "Shut up" all over the place... Just a great time.

The funniest one was when I saw Episode I in theatres, back when I was a wee lad six years ago. It was the scene when Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are in the hangar and then the doors opened to reveal Darth Maul, and when Darth Maul pulled back his cloak to reveal his head, a guy in the back shouted "HOOOOOOOOLY ****!" I started busting out laughing.

Doc Comic said:
The funniest one was when I saw Episode I in theatres, back when I was a wee lad six years ago. It was the scene when Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are in the hangar and then the doors opened to reveal Darth Maul, and when Darth Maul pulled back his cloak to reveal his head, a guy in the back shouted "HOOOOOOOOLY ****!" I started busting out laughing.

For some reason, this just struck me as being one of the funniest things I've heard in the last few weeks. Every time I think over this post I burst out in laughter. You're the man, Doc Comic.

I once read some forwarded email gag that suggested shouting "Run, Forest, run!" when all the Ents (tree creatures) start charging into battle during Return Of The King. But I don't know anybody who was enough of a jackass to do it, though.

DIrishB said:
Not first-hand, but I think I've seen it come into play in more than a few instances. Its why I both hate and pity the British. Sort of the way I feel about Michael Jackson.
You'd love us if you understood us.

See, that's always been a problem the Irish had.

compound said:
I once read some forwarded email gag that suggested shouting "Run, Forest, run!" when all the Ents (tree creatures) start charging into battle during Return Of The King. But I don't know anybody who was enough of a jackass to do it, though.

You know me. Well, sort of.

Guijllons said:
You'd love us if you understood us.

See, that's always been a problem the Irish had.

Its more a case of just not giving a ****. But I guess you can just chalk that up to our vast overall ignorance and laziness.

At Return of the King, I was going to run infront of everyone, and block the door. I was then going to yell "You cannot pass!":D

Latest posts

Back