Futurama: Bender's Big Score

Re: Futrama: Bender's Big Score

Well, Billy West voices more than one character on the show, so you could recognize it as him but still not know who Lars was, but yeah, I guessed it right away.

That's the thing - Billy West is really good. He can do tons of voices, thus, if he wanted to do a completely unrecognisable voice for Lars - he would have. So immediately, I went, "He's lazy or..... it's future-Fry."

I figured it out but that made me want to find out HOW he was Lars all that much more

I thought it was obvious - he's from the future (i.e. the 2012 Fry), and he came back in time. :?

Re: Futrama: Bender's Big Score

I thought it was obvious - he's from the future (i.e. the 2012 Fry), and he came back in time. :?

yes but how did he loose his hair why did his voice change , how is he more mature ect...

... Because he's from the future? Him being from the future explains how he's more mature for example. :?

... Because he's from the future? Him being from the future explains how he's more mature for example. :?

No it doesn't , it's fry he's the kind hearted iddiot , like Homer in the simpsons and every time the simpsons do a future episode he's still the same.

It must have come from something happening and as we saw it was because he settled down by getting a real job and caring for the one horned fish. How ever had he just of been fry caring on fry's timeline in 300 he would not have altered.

Latest posts

Back